TTC #2 February 2012 Buddies anyone?

Thanks sailorsgirl....
We celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary today.
We did as much Baby dancing as we could lol :winkwink:... Now for the dreaded 2WW:wacko:

Hoping this month is ours!
AF is due 29th.

Anyone due to test around the same time ???

Thanks sailorsgirl....
We celebrated our 3rd year wedding anniversary today.
We did as much Baby dancing as we could lol :winkwink:... Now for the dreaded 2WW:wacko:

Hoping this month is ours!
AF is due 29th.

Anyone due to test around the same time ???

Me! I'm due for AF on the 29th as well. We are ttc baby #2 & this is our first cycle trying. We've been married 2 1/2 years & our DD will be 15 months on the 25th.

Me! I'm due for AF on the 29th as well. We are ttc baby #2 & this is our first cycle trying. We've been married 2 1/2 years & our DD will be 15 months on the 25th.

Yay :) buddies !! :happydance: lol
We are also ttc #2 but This is our 4th month trying :wacko:
Our 3rd year anniversary was valentines lol :dohh: I don't even know why I said today. And our DS is 18 months today

:dust: to you darl, hope it's our month !!!

Do you mind if I join your conversation :), I'm also TTC #2 (but things arent looking good for this month:nope:) So I though I could cheer you guys on (since I think I will be out this month).

Please excuse any spelling mistake, English is my second language and I don't see any spell check, LOL

I got my :bfn: yesterday as well as the :witch: turning up a few hours later :( Good luck and :dust: to all you ladies xxx

I got my :bfn: yesterday as well as the :witch: turning up a few hours later :( Good luck and :dust: to all you ladies xxx

:hugs:

Fingers crossed for next month sailorsgirl...

I am wondering if it's normal for the 2ww to take over every aspect of your life lol... This month every pain ache or discharge (tmi :shrug: lol) I'm guessing yes no yes no... Every baby I see I'm amazed by lol I think I'm nuts!!

I'm really tired the last few days but have also worked 10 hour days, and have a sick and very clingy little man... I HATE THE 2WW...:dohh:

I POAS (cheapie Internet) today at 10 dpo & I got the faintest of all lines ever, but hubby saw it too, so I'm not crazy! Will test again in the AM & see if it gets darker! :)

Okay-I couldn't wait, so I pulled out one of my first response tests & POAS with 2nd urine...BFP!!! :D

Lots & lots of baby dust to those still waiting! :)

Okay-I couldn't wait, so I pulled out one of my first response tests & POAS with 2nd urine...BFP!!! :D

Lots & lots of baby dust to those still waiting! :)

Yay :happydance: congrats :thumbup:

I haven't tested .... Dont want to see that :bfn: In a little bit of pain so think The :witch: is on her way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->