TTC #2 for 8 cycles Need a Friend!

NoelKruse

Reaction score
I have a beautiful son have been trying for my second for awhile now had a chemical pregnancy back in July. Hope to be pregnant by the end of the year. This is my first month buying an ovulation test I choose ClearBlue Digital because I hate guessing with the lines!! I've been doing it wrong the whole time I assumed that because I had a normal 28 day cycle I ovulated of the 14th day of my cycle but I received a positive ovulation test on day 11 !! So hope this time I get it right super excited also using Pre Seed this cycle ill do anything that helps!I'm due for my period on Thanksgiving so hoping I have something to be extra thankful for that day!

I'd Love to hear everyone's story and help each other along the way!?

I'm TTC #1 with two losses. One early MC in January and then at long last a BFP that resulted in ectopic this September. I'm 32, my DH is 47. I got pregnant my first cycle using preseed, so I definitely recommend it! Good luck, keep me posted.

I'm sorry to hear that it really sucks to get that BFP and its all taken away :(
I'm glad you are still TTC! I'm hoping this preseed works and the clearblue test make this month my month! Hope its yours too! Are you taking ovulation test?

Well, I can't try until at least my second cycle after the methotrexate. I'm on very temporary hold until after my first cycle. My DR says two cycles, but I just don't think I can wait until January. The methotrexate was for the ectopic. My HCG just went down to zero finally on 11/5. So I'm waiting to ovulate right now. i do use OPKs and chart my temps...I just starting temping again, I only have 3 recorded for this cycle so far. I will probably start using my OPKs in a few days--sadly to avoid timing bd for ttc this month, but next month I'm back in the saddle, lol.

I hope everything works out for you! I tried temping but it was all over the place I'm not a morning person so I wasn't doing it at the same time and it was throwing it off! I finally broke down and bought the test this month so I hope it all in good effort! I'm sorry to hear about all that and yeah I don't think I could wait if it happens that would be awesome if not then you would try again like the doctor right? It can't hurt! I'm 23 btw and my husband is 23 also so we are young never thought id have a miscarriage but it happens to all people at all ages!

We have been TTC #3 for 5 cycles. AF is due in 4 days, and I am trying to hold out until the day shes due to test. I have tried using the OPK by First Response, but apparently have never had a surge??? If I get another BFN this month, maybe I'll try the clearblue! fx for your BFP this month everyone!!

Welcome mamabee!! I know it stinks to hold out on testing but if you have it in you I'd wait! Easier said then done I know but the BFN always discourages me! If you do test early let us know how it goes! And as far as using OPK test my friend tried first response and same thing happened to her not sure I personally cant try to figure out color of lines either way I need a definite yes or no! lol Wishing you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->