TTC #2 for over 2 years

babyJAJ

Reaction score
I am so frustrated. :confused:
I conceived my son in the first month of TTC, So when we decided to try for number 2, we had no idea how long it would take.
It has been 26 cycles, and my First born has just turned 3.
I have had blood tests Andrade a scan and the gynae, says he can't see any reason why I can't conceive, I must just keep trying. I saw him 6 months ago and I am due to see him again in January.:hissy:
Anyone in the same boat or that was in the same boat and can give me some hope.
What else can I try to aid conception?

I'm only on month 17 and like you I fell first time with my son. No advice just hugs ... You are not alone . Heartbreaking isn't it x

I'm on month month 34! My son just turned 4 in July and we start seeing the FS in January. If you Dr isn't willing to put you on Clomid or something, you can perhaps try soy isoflavones. Do you temp your BBT?

Hi sweetie. AF showed today making this my official 2 years ttc mark. Very sad. No problem concieving dd almost 10 years ago:( IUI is next for us.

Hi am in same boat, my boy will turn 3 by January 2013, right now am not temping or charting, i know am in my tww, just needed that rest to see how things will turn out. Good luck

How are you all feeling , has seeing family members this time of year who say 'ooh time for another ??' Areegh

I'm a hair stylist so not only family members, but every client that walks in the door!

I feel your pain! I've been TTC #2 for 30 cycles. No explanation, nothing physically wrong with either myself or my husband. Our Little One turned 3 in August this year, so I know how you're feeling! Sending hugs + baby dust x

I'm doing IUI as soon as next cycle starts. I'm so ready!

Same here too! My son is now 8 and im still TTC.. this will be month 27 for us.. :( we conceived straight away but had a miscarriage and there has been nothing since.. Hope is slowly disappearing..

Me too girls Aiden only took 3 or 4 cycles with minimal effort, 1 year today and af has arrived boohoo, I've done bloods and us no reason!!! Haven't done semen analysis yet as scared of oh resultsv:( xxx

I feel for all of you. I am going on 9 months TTC #2 and unfortunately I feel like I have a long road ahead. My son is over 4, it took me one cycle to get pregnant for him! I just assumed I was highly fertile and could do that again no problem. Never knew about secondary infertility till now...it's beyond frustrating!

I'm in good shape and very healthy. I do suffer with anxiety issues and I believe this has my hormones out if whack. I'm working on addressing this problem in hopes of raising my progesterone levels to help with a shorter than ideal LP. After a month of increasing my exercise routine, making little diet changes and stress reduction therapy, my LP is 2 days longer. Really hope in a couple cycles I'm more hormonally balanced to increase my fertility. In the meantime, I'm just trying to focus on my health and happiness with my husband and son and be content with the life I have right now.

Hi! I've only been TTC #2 for four months now so I only know a little of what you're going through. My daughter took nothing at all and I also assumed the same thing would happen this time around. Nothing doing.

Hugs to you and wishing you much baby dust!

Hi, I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. Been TTC for 1 1/2 years. Have an 11 year old daughter (unplanned pregnancy so didn't even have to think about it). No issues with hubby and I after his analysis and my bloodwork. Had an HSG on January 8th, 2013. I am officially one day late for AF. I tested yesterday morning and got a :bfn:. I was quite upset and assumed AF would show yesterday. Nothing yet. My BB's are not sore (which is a usual sign for me that AF is on her way). I don't feel like I'm going to start. Usually my AF starts with spotting for a day, 3 days of nothing and then 4 days of full blown AF. I was told by my doc to count my first day of spotting as my first day of AF. I'm assuming this is correct and makes my cycle 28 days. I'm not sure what to think now. I want to test again but DH is encouraging me to wait a week (in the event I don't start AF first, and for my own sanity). Never thought it would be so hard to get pregnant the second time around. I am 37 years old but my gyno tells me I've ovulating "beautifully", hubby's count is "off the charts". It really makes no sense to me and is baffling! I'm so confused!! Any thoughts???:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->