TTC #2 Low Progesterone

MrsWez

Mom of Jonathan TTC#2
Reaction score
I (31) and DH (38) are TTC #2. I have a 4 year-old son and am hoping to for one more. I've had multiple early losses due to low progesterone and will be on prometrium again this time around. I'm on cycle day 8 and am expecting AF around August 17th. Anyone else taking progesterone?

Hi! I've been TTC #1 for the past 16 months with a short luteal phase and am on prometrium for the first time this month. After trying to lengthen it on my own with several supplements for the past year, I decided it was time to break down and try the progesterone. I'm currently 7 dpo, would normally be due to start AF this Sunday, 8/9, but am expecting that it's going to get pushed back due to the prometrium...and hopefully a bfp!

Glad to hear the prometrium worked for you the first time around and hope you get the same great results this time! How do you feel while on the prometrium...any side effects for you? What dose are you taking and are you taking it vaginally or orally?

I take it orally and it gives got flashes and made me dizzy but it was/is with it.

I really hope it works for you too.

I'm taking mine vaginally morning and night. Haven't had any significant side effects yet other than some mild vaginal itching on the first couple of doses and breast tenderness on the sides, which I've had the past 2 cycles anyway so I'm not really considering that a SE. I've read that most people taking it orally have the dizziness, but at least you don't have to worry about it leaking out that way! :haha:

This time around I have had less side effects but I've only been on it a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->