TTC #2 ovulating april 29th looking for some buddies!!

sillybeans

Reaction score
Hi! I'm a mother to a beautiful little girl turning 3 next month. My husband and I are currently trying to conceive #2. anyone else on the same 28 day cycle as me? ovulating on april 29th. I know my husband would sure like a break from the crazy this month! lol

me me me!!! I am 28 and we just started NTNP for #2. My little girl will be 6 in November. My app says that I will be ovulating around the same time - are you tracking your ovulation with a kit? I have been on the patch for 4 years so I am thinking it will take us a bit!

Hi! I was tracking ovulation with a kit last month and it turned me into a poas addict! lol. So this month we are just doing as much "prepping" as possible, lol! I have a feeling it's going to take us a bit too. I was so sure last month that I was, even a couple of very faint tests but got af on exact day she was scheduled to arrive :(

How long have you been TTC for? - I was thinking about using a kit but I knew I would be OCD about it so I said I will try for a little for nature to take it's course. I think it will be hard anyways with me being on BC for so long

This is our second month TTC. about to head in to the TWW. I'm gonna try my hardest not to be such a poas addict this month. Im pretty bad with waiting though, drives me nuts!!

Yea I am the same way - it's like just let me know already! Good Luck! According to another calendar I am using I am at the TWW too, I am all confused. I thought I would be at the TWW mark next week. I thought that the TWW was after cycle day 14 - I am only on cycle day 10. wow I am a mess! lol. Can you explain? This is our first month TTC. Your first is a girl? we have a girl as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->