TTC #2, possible BFP?!

helz4444

TTC # 2
Reaction score
Hiya

Me and DH have been TTC since July 08. So far we have only had :bfn:. But this morning at 13dpo i have a very faint line in the test area on a ebay cheapy 10mui. That showed up in about 5 mins, then i couldnt resist looking again an hour later, and saw a very noticable pink line!! I really hope this is my :bfp:, but im not sure. Then after i took a pic of it, it started fading, and is now back to very fint again! whats going on? And im due :witch:today/tomorrow so surely if it is a :bfp: then it should show up on a 10mui by now? Please help me its driving me crazy :dohh:. I have sore boobs, im tired, wee alot, feel sick, headaches and had crampr since 7/8dpo.
Thanks
x

Hi, thanks for welcoming me!

I will attempt to put a pic of my test on here and let you all see what you think. Looks like a :bfp: but so confused as it faded :huh:

x

Hiya, welcome to bnb :) xx

Hi and welcome to BnB, I think I've heard that you can't get fake BFP's so I think a congrats is in order.

Hello

I did a boots digital pregnancy test this morning FMU and it was a :bfn:. Still no :witch:, but think i have some kind of period pains :huh:. Really wierd, last night went to a clairvoyant night and he he actually looked at me and said - Aww ur not even showing yet!!! Then he went on to say i would have a baby on October 15th. Hmm bit confused, but i hope hes right either way. He was very accurate with other things he said. Anyways thanks for the support from everyone and I will keep you all posted.

Thanks again xx :hug:

Hi girls

I did a clearblue digital test this morning ad it was a :bfn:, no cramps anymore and don't feel like :witch: will show soon. Im really confused, just don't know whats going on! I mustn't be pregnant this time I guess :cry:
x

welcome to bnb....!!!!! :yipee:

fingers crossed that you don't have to wait much longer for a bfp!!!

Welcome ! and good luck ! You still have a chance ! some women dont get positives as early as others :)

Well ladies i had a few faint positives and a few negatives. This morning i went for a scan as i had some pains in my left side and they wanted to know what was going on. They found nothing and their tests showed negative. I was then told that the egg fertilised and could not develop any further so my body has absorbed it, in effect a miscarriage. I was then told that :witch: should be within a week otherwise i need to test again. I have an awful feeling of loss! :cry: My pains have gone but no bleeding at all. I feel awful and a bit depressed. There was a couple who came out with scan pics and the dad was so proud, and i was hoping for good news too :hissy:

x

My lillipie marker is showing me as day 6 of my cycle - but thats how many days late i am :dohh:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->