ttc#2 Question&Concerns..

lisaalove

Reaction score
Just now got the go ahead from hubby for us to go ahead and ttc #2! :happydance: #1 is 4yo He was unintentional but the biggest blessing now that we are trying I feel it is taking forever. We are just now passing ovu cycle 2 and I guess I am just impatient. Did any of you feel impatient when you first started trying? Just worried I can't I know it hasn't been long but after #1 we had a mc in oct 2012. I went on BC because it hurt to much to think about the possibility though now its all I can think about is it wrong to feel like #1 isn't enough? I want him to have a buddy not just be an only child, their gap also is scaring me I feel like he might have problems adjusting if/when we have #2.... I know this is a lot but I just have so many questions about everything. It just stinks cause now that we are trying and doing everything "right" it isn't happening as fast as I would like it to. Taking prenatals, eating healthy, good workout regimin and making the hubby do all of the above as well. Maybe it has something to do with stopping the BC because I never took it before we got PG with #1 and when I MC#2 I started after that....
Thanks if you have made it through my rant of questions&concerns!
Lisaa

As you get older, it's harder to conceive (from what my doctor told me). Your "peak" fertility is actually around 26, and it goes downhill from there.

I'm in the same boat as you, DS is 4 and I too want him to have a playmate. I have the same thoughts and fears as you, but at the end of the day, does that really matter? I see some women have another child as they have one GRADUATING from high school, so don't think anything about that.

I AM VERY impatient, after a few months of REALLY TRYING I am only just now starting to lose some of that anxiety and going with the "it will happen when it's meant to" mentality (but still temping and using OPKs).

I hope this has been somewhat helpful to you, and I'm sorry about your MC. It's heartbreaking, I know, but what is meant to be, will be <3

My mother had a child the year after I graduated. My siblings and I are all very different in age. I know my youngest brother had problems audusting when he found out he wasn't going to be the youngest any more and started acting up and he was 6 at that time.. I think thats probably why I am thinking about it the way I am. I have always had the thought process of if its meant to happen it will but now this is something that I just don't seem to have that mentality with.
Thanks a bunch :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->