TTC #2... so what were your signs?

Shortstuff88

Mother of a beautiful boy and gorgeous girl
Reaction score
I never really had any signs with #1, just my missed period.

I'm about a week away from my period and I was wondering what signs you mummy's had?
Trying to not let my mind run away with itself but so far in the past two days I've had bloating, cramps and twinges and lower back pain. I don't normally get these, except for the cramps but I only ever get them once I'm around 2 days into my period.

Very few, I thought I was out the month we got our bfp for baby 2. The only symptoms I really had were an awful metallic taste in my mouth from very early on, I'd say around 3/4dpo which lasted till I was over 5 weeks pregnant. The other was cramping around 7/8dpo, I thought af was coming early. I tested I think at around 15dpo and had a mild wave of nausea that morning, but they were the only pre bfp symptoms I had.

I've been pregnant 3 times now and the signs were all very obvious, though they didn't always start early. With my first, from 8 dpo, second from 11dpo (this ended in mc) and this time around on and off from 6 dpo. Nausea, exhaustion, headaches, in fact, very much like a hangover minus the alcohol. I often feel irritable and hot. And I got very strange and obvious cramping and pressure well before my period would have been due (I don't usually get any period cramping, so it's very obvious that something is up if I'm getting any cramping). Good luck to you.

I've been pregnant 3 times now and the signs were all very obvious, though they didn't always start early. With my first, from 8 dpo, second from 11dpo (this ended in mc) and this time around on and off from 6 dpo. Nausea, exhaustion, headaches, in fact, very much like a hangover minus the alcohol. I often feel irritable and hot. And I got very strange and obvious cramping and pressure well before my period would have been due (I don't usually get any period cramping, so it's very obvious that something is up if I'm getting any cramping). Good luck to you.

What did your pressure feel like? Only because for the past two days I've felt something like pressure down there. Almost to the point where it's uncomfortable to sit up in bed because I feel like I'm being squeezed. Never had this sensation before!

I had crazy bloating with this one and very strange cm from early on.

In the typical tww I don't get bloated and always have creamy cm except the two days before my period it turns watery.

This time it was really tacky and stretchy and bad a snap when pulled apart.

I just recently found out I am expecting. But for the last 3 or so weeks, I've noticed many symptoms popping up and was pretty sure I was pregnant. Nausea, constant headaches, sore/bigger boobs, I can smell EVERYTHING and a very strange one, sometimes when I roll over quickly, stretch too far or jump up quickly I am getting a sharp pain in my lower right side. When I googled it all I saw was stuff about round ligament pains while pregnant. Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->