TTC #2 Unprotected sex 2 Days after AF Help!!!!!!

CieraNikole

Reaction score
I started AF Saturday and was off Wednesday. .
Me and my SO had unprotected sex Thursday night and he did ejaculate inside me... its been 1 week exactly and I have been keeping a dull nauseous headache the past 2 days... Yes its you early to test but this is how I felt with my daughter. I wanted to know if its even possible to get pregnant right after your period or if this has happened to anyone else?

Thanks loves!!! xXxX

Hi. It is entirely possible to get pregnant right after your period, I fell pregnant with my previous pregnancy ONE day after my period I'm now on cd6 and I'm getting my smiley on my cb digi ovulation test. So yes it is possible, it's rare to ovulate so soon but it is definitely possible, I'm proof ;)

Thank you! Ive been reading stories how its possible but wasn't so sure.. and I never charted when I conceived my daughter nor do I chart now so im not sure of my ovulation.
Congrats to you though xxxxxxx :)

I didn't chart either with my previous pregnancy but dating scans proved I ovulated one day after my period, unfortunately that ended in mc so hoping to be more lucky this time round. Fx for you xx

Aw im sorry ive been through that before as well.
Baby dust and well wishes to you!!
♥♥♥

I wasnt planning DD but as I left the country 3 days after my period (which started during fireworks night which is why I remember lol) I know DH and I only DTDed on cd 8, 9 and 10 of that cycle (I used to have 7day AFs.) And I fell pregnant. I also now O on cd6 (with a 5 day AF) so definitely possible!

Good luck!

Aw thanks for sharing! Im getting so excited it can actually happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->