44 days
37 days
37 days
67 days
34 days
84 days
58 days

And I am currently on cycle day 31.

I'm TTC #2 but it's so hard as I never know when I'm ovulating. Have to got any advice on how to make my periods every month. Thanks :)

Hi debbie. Have you looked into vitex yet? For some ladies it's truly a godsend.

im in the same boat last af aug 14 before that i went 2 months without one, never know if i o- and cant go by af never know when she shows up! everyone says not out til af shows, well not the case for me, thinking i am preggo now but 10 bfn cd 37 now!! so i understand how you feel

Hey ladies! Same boat here! So I started temping this cycle. Do you guys do any charting? My issue is now FF has given me crosshairs but my temp has dropped below coverline and is dropping (8dpo)

I highly suggest charting, then you will know when you ov and when to expect AF, also you'll know if your not ov'ing xx

I know how you feel I've been having irregular periods since coming off the pill in June 2012 they have been 30-31. 60-113 days.

Im currently on my second soy Isoflavones cycle and there working great cycle 1 I ovulated on cd40 and this cycle I think I ovulated cd18 x I would defiantly recommend getting soy! x

Do you know where I can get vitex or soy Isoflavones from. I'm in the UK

I used Agnus Castus (same as vitex) from Holland and barratt to regulate myself last time and it worked :)

Do you know where I can get vitex or soy Isoflavones from. I'm in the UK

I got my soy from here

https://www.justvitamins.co.uk/Herbal-Vitamin-Supplements/Soya-Isoflavones-100mg.aspx

Hello there.

I'm also trying to try for no.2 but have irregular cycles or no cycles due to depo, got my periods back 9 months after shot last month and nothing now... It's obviously still messing with my body. I have no idea if I'm ovulating either x

I've heard mixed things about ac, what's soy? I'm tempted to try something from next CD1

Vitex you should be able to get at your local health food store (at least that's how it is here, the US) or you can order online. Vitex seems most helpful for women that have low progesterone/estrogen dominance. Also, changing diet, exercise habits, etc. will likely yield greater results (as iffy health can't only be remedied by pill/herb popping as we know lol). Thus far vitex has been that godsend for me. I would caution anyone going to add vitex to really dig in with the research on agnus castus/chasteberry/vitex, estrogen dominance, menorhaggia, PMS, etc. You may want to consult with an herbalist as well as get your hormones checked before starting. Vitex works on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland to indirectly balance progesterone and estrogen. Lots of reading to do to get up to speed, lots of info out there! What I wouldn't do is take this just looking to try anything at all to get pregnant. If hormone imbalance, specifically estrogen dominance/low progesterone is an issue this might just be the herb for you. Here's an article to help you get started and one more but as I said, there's tons more info out there, pro and con. Good luck all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->