Ttc #2 virginal swab result!

littlelegs91

Reaction score
Sooo.... I am currently under a gyno for some treatment to see why I am not conceiving on my own I hat to have two Viginal swabs done I got a letter today saying I need to talk to a doctors about my results, my doctor will not be ringing till tomorrow I am just sitting here panicking thinking something is wrong. I know one swab was for a sti as they can’t continue with treatment until they have a all clear from that. I was just wondering if the doctors would want to speak to me if it showed up thrush as the nurse said she seems to think I had a mild case of it but I had no symptoms of it. Just sitting here over thinking everything 😂😂 xx

Didn't want to read and run. I am not sure but hopefully you will have your appt soon and get some answers!

Hi yes got answer was just the thrush thank god lol. At least everything is clear as going to ring my gyno office tomorrow as haven’t hear back from my husband sperm results that was three weeks ago and I am nearly at my goal weight to do a tube dye test so hopefully they can book me in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->