• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 when to see the doc?

Damita

Mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hey ladies hope you can help I have PCOS, took us 17 months and 3 rounds of clomid to get pregnant with our daughter.

We have started trying for a second baby and I was wondering how long should I leave it before seeing my doctor? They know my DH sperm is good and that I PCOS so no investigation..

Just wondering thanks

Hi, We took 2.5 years to conceive our first and were having investigations at the time,I fell pregnant the month after my hycosy. We have been ttc number 2 for 11 months and I went to the dr in september and they referred me straight away. Got a different consultant who diagnosed pcos and I will be starting clomid next month hopefully.
I would say if you know what your problems are and the solution that worked last time its worth going straight for a chat with the dr, theres not harm in asking :shrug:

I'd go straight away, our GP knows we have PCOS & was going to refer us after 8 months but is now trying the pill (to regulate my cycle) & metformin first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->