TTC #2 with hopes of a close age gap?

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hi! :hi:
I'm Sunshine. I have an amazing, smart and very energetic nearly 1 year old [in less than two weeks :shock:] DD and we're TTC #2! Our ideal age gap would be between 21 months [if we caught this month] and 24 months! [Originally we were hoping for 18 months but time just flew right by!
It took us 11 cycles to get our DD so I'm hoping it doesn't take as long this time!

Anyone else TTC #2 in hopes of a close age gap? :flower:
Want to be buddies? Would love some company! :)

Hello sunshine. I am TTC number 2. I have a little boy already who is 17 months old now. I don't know where the time has gone either, but until 3 months ago I didn't want to try but wanted my little boy to have a sibling to grow up with. But now really want a BFP. I too would rather have children close in age. I'm currently on TWW and I'm 4dpo.
Where are you in your cycle?

Hi :hi: sounds a lot like me! Yay for being in a tww! Hopefully it ends in a bfp! I'm 7dpo today! No real symptoms. Just a wicked cold that I've been fighting for 3 days now.
Is this your first cycle trying? How many cycles did it take to get your son?

Hi sunshine. I think that its a good sign if your immune system is low because that means that your body wont be trying too hard to attacks the little sperm. This time around its my 3rd cycle and every time it felt like "the one". It took me 9 cycles to get bfp with my first. However, I only used preseed and soft cups for last 2 cycles to get bfp.
Baby dust to you. It's hard waiting isn't bit?

Too funny, you say that. I was telling the girls in my journal that sometimes having a cold while in the tww is actually helpful as your immune system wont concentrate on the spermies, so they have a better chance at catching the egg! One can hope.
I tested this morning, bfn. I had a bfp with my daughter by 8dpo so I was a little sad to see that it wasn't but it's still early and it's only the first real cycle of us trying. It took us 11 cycles to get DD. FX it doesn't take that long this time!!
Baby dust right back to ya! :)

Absolutely too early to tell yet. I didn't get my bfp until 13dpo the first time round. Hang in there a bit longer if you can. I think I'll test 11dpo. I've been feeling achy and weird flutters, could be my brain playing tricks on my though! Let me know how you get on.

Had a line last night. But not this morning. Still early I guess. I appreciate that you hold out to tests. It can really drive you batty testing early. Lol

I started testing early last month. OMG, it sent me crazy. I know i will cave in and test early again. That's great that you got a line, in that case I would keep testing if I were you!

Hi lovn sunshine. Did you test again this morning? I took a test and got a bfn, it's only 7dpo though. I don't feel pregnant but did at 1dpo. Ha ha!

Haha I hear that. I was so sure I was pregnant at the start of the TWW.
I did test this morning but it was a bfn. I'm 11dpo. I had a line last night but it must have been an evap :wacko: I had a few tiny spots of red in my cm [sorry for the tmi] so I know AF will be here right on time :dohh:

Haha I hear that. I was so sure I was pregnant at the start of the TWW.
I did test this morning but it was a bfn. I'm 11dpo. I had a line last night but it must have been an evap :wacko: I had a few tiny spots of red in my cm [sorry for the tmi] so I know AF will be here right on time :dohh:

Don't give up yet, cos you're not out until AF arrives! It may have been implantation bleeding. Finger crossed for you.

Thanks!! I did have some pinching/cramping on Saturday, so having a few tiny spots of blood would add up, in my head, as IB but I usually spot 2-3 days before AF and she's due in 3 days sooooo it's hard to say! :D

How are things with you, non-ttc wise? Did you have a nice weekend?

All sounds very promising to me. I'm fine and had a lovely weekend thanks. We took the little man to an indoor soft play area and he loved it.
I had the flu jab today because I work with vulnerable adults so it was wise to get it. It did make me think twice about having it though because I'm in the tww.

How are you doing? Hard to think about anything other than tww symptoms, isn't it?

Oooh fun! I was JUST thinking about taking Sofia to a place like that soon. How old is your little guy, again?

Yay, probably best to get that jab. I am usually against getting it but having kids and working around a certain population, makes it a wise choise!

It really can be super tough. Now that I think I'm out, though, it's a tad easier to put it out of my mind for a minute or two longer than usual :haha:

Oooh fun! I was JUST thinking about taking Sofia to a place like that soon. How old is your little guy, again?

Yay, probably best to get that jab. I am usually against getting it but having kids and working around a certain population, makes it a wise choise!

It really can be super tough. Now that I think I'm out, though, it's a tad easier to put it out of my mind for a minute or two longer than usual :haha:

My little Jack is 18 months. He still goes into the toddler area and loves it. He doesn't climb much but still has fun.

How you doing? What dpo are you?
My af came and went... only lasting 1/2 a day with zero cramps. Not sure what to think about that :wacko:

How you doing? What dpo are you?
My af came and went... only lasting 1/2 a day with zero cramps. Not sure what to think about that :wacko:

1/2 a day? Wacko indeed. That's a pretty good sign. Are you sure it wasn't implantation?
I'm 10dpo and had mild cramping today. I never cramp when AF is due, so Ive got mixed feelings at the moment. we shall see.

You still haven't tested?? I can't wait to find out!! I had mild almost af like cramps with Sofia!! FX!!

Yea, I thought maybe it could be IB but it was pretty darn red. No clots though [sorry tmi]. I'll test when I get home :D

I tested yesterday but bfn, so I'll probably test in a couple of days if I can wait that long, lol.
Some people say bright red is good. Can't wait to find out what your test says. Keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->