TTC #2 with hopes of a close age gap?

11dpo and I got a bfn this morning. So disappointed. Better luck for us next month.

Yea it's a painful af too, cramps are really bad.

Dang, sorry about the bfn. Still time as long as af hasn't shown!

Hi lovn sunshine. How you doing? I'm more determined than ever this cycle. I'm starting acupuncture again next week and pregnacare trying for a baby vitamins. I'm CD7 so far. Where are you in your cycle?

Hey! I'm CD7 as well! When do you think you'll O? I'm only taking multivits and prenatal. I think we may try shettle method this month as we're really hoping for a boy!
I've heard acu does wonders for getting pregnant. Did you do that when you were trying for your first?

Hey! I'm CD7 as well! When do you think you'll O? I'm only taking multivits and prenatal. I think we may try shettle method this month as we're really hoping for a boy!
I've heard acu does wonders for getting pregnant. Did you do that when you were trying for your first?

Wow what a coincidence, you're on cd7 too. I think I'll ovulate around cd13 but sometimes it cd14. What's the shettle method? I got pregnant after the second month of acupuncture and my pregnancy was a breeze too.

Nice!! That's fab. I wish I could afford some acu. It's rather pricey.
Shettle method is where you have sex on certain days to sway the chances for a certain gender. We'd love a healthy baby either way, of course, but we'd really love a boy since we have our girl. So we'll be bd'ing the day of + opk and the day after only! :thumbup:

Yes acupuncture is expensive but worth it in the end. I'm going to try SMEP this month. I did it when I conceived last time, but I hope shettle works for you too.

Hi ya, how are you getting on? I'm on cd11 and started OPKs today, so far no smiley face (I use clear blue digital).

Hey! We've actually decided that we aren't going to try for baby #2 until early 2016. My dh needs to have knee surgery and it's just such a struggle for him day to day that bd is really out of the question. I still want to follow your journey though, so please let me know how you're getting on! Do you have a journal?

Hi lovn sunshine. That's a shame that your partner has to have surgery and you have to put ttc. You never know you still may get the opportunity as it will ease the pressure too. I don't keep a journal but ill keep you updated on here if that's ok.had acupuncture yesterday and it was lovely. Best of luck .

Thank you! Yep, you never know. We wouldn't be upset if we got a surprise bfp! :winkwink:
Yes, please do keep me updated! :D
Yay for acu!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back