TTC #2 With Maca Root and Royal Jelly. New here Hi !

babydance143

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am new here, been trying to lurk around to see if I could find something about Maca Root. We are TTC #2 with Maca Root, Royal Jelly, and Soy CD 3-7. My cycles are irregular, was very regular for a while I took liquid vitex for 3 months, regulated my cycles 28-32 until this month! So a friend recommended the maca regime. Have anyone tried Maca with success ?

Baby Dust to you all

hi Babydance !
Had replied earlier but apparently as I'm a new member, moderators have to authorize my posts...

So anyway, I'm on my 3rd month TTC for #1 and am also on a similar cocktail I take YS Organic Royal Jelly and Bee pollen on honey (super yummy) Maca powder encapsulated (less yummy) and evening primrose oil until O.
This is my 2nd month on royal jelly and 1st month for the rest. Have you noticed any change so far ?

I am also taking maca and evening primrose oil until ovulation, first month trying this! Let's keep up with each other... my cycles are not irregular I am actually taking the maca for libido (and obviously for fertility claims) :)

i am 7 dpo right now, but i am not feeling very positive this month, we only BD one time this month, although my app i use on my phone said it was the day before O...
where are you guys in your cycle?

Hi ladies,am on maca and royal jelly too which I started last month,so am hoping it works for me cos was recomended by a friend who use it for conception....

I am also taking Maca and evening primrose oil and baby aspirin. I've been taking them for a while, I feel it regulates my cycle.

Maca increases my appetite, has anyone noticed it too? I put on 3 pounds in only 2 months. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->