ttc #2 with pcos, day 4 of provera

Matilda85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I'd love to chat to anyone in a similar position to me. I'm currently ttc my second and am on provera after two failed Clomid rounds. I'll be starting Clomid again this cycle, with an increasee dose of 100mg. I conceived my son on my first Clomid round so stupidly thought I would do the same for number 2.

Hi :hi: I have PCOS too.

I'm not ttc number 2# I'm ttc number 1# :haha:

I had clomid and provera for three cycles, got pregnant 2nd round of clomid but miscarried at 5 weeks :( and with my 3rd round I did ovulate but didn't get pregnant, and couldn't have clomid again because it was disturbing my vision. I'm on Femara now my first cycle, which apparently does the same job :shrug:

Hi ladies! I'm TTC #2 with PCOS. Been taking Vitex since January to help regulate my cycles and I think it is finally starting to work!!! We spent a ton of money on fertility meds to get pregnant with DS (none of it worked, got my BFP naturally while we took a break from TTC). Now we can't afford to do any medicated cycles so all my eggs are in the supplement/natural basket. Looking forward to chatting with you all! Hope we all get our BFP's soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->