TTC #2 with PCOS

DenyseGiguere

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Looking for some buddies :wave:

A little about me: My name is Denyse, I'm 29, my husband is 30. We have a 22 month old son, Noah. We are on our third cycle trying for another baby. I was diagnosed in September with PCOS but with regular cycles so the doctor doesn't think it will affect our chances of conceiving. I am currently waiting to ovulate, but should in the next few days.

Looking for buddies to share my TTC journey with :)

Hi! I am 31, and my husband and I are TTC #2. We have a sweet, wild 3yo little boy, and are excited about trying to add a little brother or sister. I'd love to hear how your journey is going! : )

Hi! I am 31, and my husband and I are TTC #2. We have a sweet, wild 3yo little boy, and are excited about trying to add a little brother or sister. I'd love to hear how your journey is going! : )

Hi! :wave:

I'm doing okay - in our third cycle, about to start testing in the next few days. Started a weight loss and exercise program to try and lose a few pounds. Excited about the possibility of being pregnant soon :)

How are you?

Hi! :wave:

I'm doing okay - in our third cycle, about to start testing in the next few days. Started a weight loss and exercise program to try and lose a few pounds. Excited about the possibility of being pregnant soon :)

How are you?

That's great! I hope the working out goes well, and I hope this is the month for a positive test! : )

We have been trying for 4 months now, and I feel like a crazy person sometimes, because I have literally symptom spotted so much that I've convinced myself each month that I'm pregnant lol. Maybe this will be the month for both of us. : )

Any exciting news yet?? I won't be testing until at least probably the 13th, and the wait is driving me crazy lol. I hope if you have tested that you got some good news!!

Actually I got my BFP 7 days ago :) Baby is due August 4, 2014. We were not expecting it to happen so soon, but it did :)

How are you doing?

Actually I got my BFP 7 days ago :) Baby is due August 4, 2014. We were not expecting it to happen so soon, but it did :)

How are you doing?

Yay!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm doing well--I think I ovulated early this month, so I might try testing a few days earlier than planned. I think I am now 7 dpo. I have been a little nauseous, and also dizzy (which is odd for me.) Hopefully those are good signs, and not just me faking myself out lol. Congratulations again on your exciting news! : ) Have you told your other little one yet?

We've told him, but he doesn't fully understand yet. We will probably bring him in for our first ultrasound (which will be in January sometime) so he can see the baby on the screen.

Sending lots of :dust: your way and hope you get a BFP too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->