TTC #2 Would love a buddy

Mini Ginge

Mum of 1 & pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi,

After joining baby and bump TTC my daughter, I found it really helpful to have a buddy or 2 to help get through the hard times.

It took me and my husband 18 months to finally get the result we were after first time around. I finally had the positive test a week after a visit to my dr thinking there was a problem.

My family is my world and were looking forward to another addition.

I'm not worried if my new buddies are ttc baby #1, #2, 3 or 4. I can offer support and Advice but would love a good chat too to compare notes :flower:

Hey there! I'm ttc #2 as well. I have a little boy who will be three next month. Had a few bfn's the last few months, but crossing my fingers that this will be the month! We started a new cycle today, so maybe a BFP for the New Year!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun. Hopefully 2013 will be a good one for us

Are you using any ttc tools? I am using a fertility calendar and ovulation predictor sticks. This is the first month I am trying them.

Tbh we're just gonna enjoy the TTC and not put too much pressure on. I found when we were TTC our daughter that I got too obsessed and had 18 months of worry and disappointment. But when we relaxed and just said 'it'll happen when it happens' it happened straight away.

After 9 months of nothing then I'll probably turn to some tools for a bit of extra help/guidance.

I say that, but after 3 months I'll be down the chemist purchasing ovulation test thingys :winkwink:

Hello everyone! I've been trying to conceive #3 for about two years now with no luck......just started clomid 100mg days 3-7 and am now on CD11 waiting for the big "O"....baby dust to us all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->