Ttc #2

mamabear12

Reaction score
Hey everyone
my last period was around Christmas time (between Christmas day and the day after Christmas was the day I started- lasted for about 6 days)
Im on Nexplanon implant BUT I don't think it works anymore because its been in about 3 years (itll be 3 years in April) and I can tell my periods are trying to come back to normal. I dtd on January 28 (4 Days ago) and haven't had my period still. My cm resembled school glue but now its clear and stretchy. I don't know when I ovulated because I haven't had my period for over a month. I really think my body is trying to get used to my birth control not working. my boobs are sore (since before dtd) and I have very light cramping and a little gas . My cycle is usually 30-35 days long with and without nexplanon implant. Right now so far its been 39-40 days long with no period. I'm anxious and I know it is WAYY to early to take the test so I wanna know what you guys think? what does it sound like to you because to me I know it could either be late period or, If I do have a late period, I could've ovulated late and end up pg too. it could be all of the above but I really don't know that's why I need more opinions! thanks in advance!

If you're worried, I would see the doc to have the nepl anon removed. At 4 dpo it's too early to have symptoms because implantation occurs between 6-12 dpo (though I think it's happened at 4 dpo before according to the research ).

Okay now I took pregnancy test in the evening& it was negative. Going to the doc tomorrow afternoon getting test & nexplanon removed. I started light bleeding tho but something in me still thinks I am. Idk but I could be bleeding because of nexplanon I think because it's pretty much expired anyway. What do you think? My periods are usually 6-7 days this one is stopping already at the 3rd day & it's light which my periods are usually heavy. Idklol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->