Ttc #2

mamabear12

Reaction score
Hey everyone
my last period was around Christmas time (between Christmas day and the day after Christmas was the day I started- lasted for about 6 days)
Im on Nexplanon implant BUT I don't think it works anymore because its been in about 3 years (itll be 3 years in April) and I can tell my periods are trying to come back to normal. I dtd on January 28 (4 Days ago) and haven't had my period still. My cm resembled school glue but now its clear and stretchy. I don't know when I ovulated because I haven't had my period for over a month. I really think my body is trying to get used to my birth control not working. my boobs are sore (since before dtd) and I have very light cramping and a little gas . My cycle is usually 30-35 days long with and without nexplanon implant. Right now so far its been 39-40 days long with no period. I'm anxious and I know it is WAYY to early to take the test so I wanna know what you guys think? what does it sound like to you because to me I know it could either be late period or, If I do have a late period, I could've ovulated late and end up pg too. it could be all of the above but I really don't know that's why I need more opinions! thanks in advance!

If you're worried, I would see the doc to have the nepl anon removed. At 4 dpo it's too early to have symptoms because implantation occurs between 6-12 dpo (though I think it's happened at 4 dpo before according to the research ).

Okay now I took pregnancy test in the evening& it was negative. Going to the doc tomorrow afternoon getting test & nexplanon removed. I started light bleeding tho but something in me still thinks I am. Idk but I could be bleeding because of nexplanon I think because it's pretty much expired anyway. What do you think? My periods are usually 6-7 days this one is stopping already at the 3rd day & it's light which my periods are usually heavy. Idklol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->