TTC#3 After 10 years, 6DPO on 10/28 Buddy?

4sndsgrt

mommy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for a buddy please. Little bit about my self, I'm 34 yrs old I have two kids, my boy is 14 and my girl is 10. DH and I have decided to try for one or maybe 2 more kids:wacko:.
I just removed my 10year IUD about 4 months ago, but just started trying this month. I'm on my 6DPO today and want to test Nov 7, if I can help my self:blush:..

I am also TTC baby 3. I have a son and a daughter. I hope to be testing soon (I am not sure when right now - need to get things on track and figure stuff out, haha! Right now I am just testing when I feel I need to)

:dust: xx

I am also TTC baby 3. I have a son and a daughter. I hope to be testing soon (I am not sure when right now - need to get things on track and figure stuff out, haha! Right now I am just testing when I feel I need to)

Hi april17th2007, well we can be buddies if you want:flower::blush:... I'm new to all the fertility tracking too, although I have 2 kids.. but when we planned them it was like more natural, didn't do all the charting and stuff LOL:haha:...

Hi april17th2007, well we can be buddies if you want:flower::blush:... I'm new to all the fertility tracking too, although I have 2 kids.. but when we planned them it was like more natural, didn't do all the charting and stuff LOL:haha:...

Same thing here! We never really planned it, we just kind of let it happen. I found out with my son I most likely had a problem conceiving, as it took for-ev-er! lol....

Buddies sound great! Would you just like to talk through here or other means? I am willing to text/messenger/email! Just let me know - if you want to send me one of those things you can go ahead and PM me :)

Same thing here! We never really planned it, we just kind of let it happen. I found out with my son I most likely had a problem conceiving, as it took for-ev-er! lol....

Buddies sound great! Would you just like to talk through here or other means? I am willing to text/messenger/email! Just let me know - if you want to send me one of those things you can go ahead and PM me :)

Cool!!! I think here is good, I'm not a very good communicator LOL... besides I work 8 hour shift and keep working at home :haha:, if you know what I mean LOL... but here is great if that's okay with you..:winkwink:
When did you have your last period?

Here is great!

My last period was early September. The one before that... was in April or May :wacko:

How about you? Are you having troubles regulating your cycle... or is it other things?

I'm sorry, it must be frustrating for you huh? so how long have you been trying for your #3? are you planning to have more than 3?
For my self, I haven't really tracked my cycles, but I do know I get them every month. I just removed my IUD that I had for 10 years and started trying for our #3 this month... so it'll be interesting when I test next week...:book:;)

Well hopefully when you test you will get your BFP! :flower:

It is very frustrating at times... I have been use to it most of my life, but it gets real frustrating when I try to have kids. We haven't been trying that long right now... My husband just got back from over seas about 2 months ago and he is the one who brought it up! haha... was interesting... and I finally decided to give in just now :lol: I had wanted to wait at least 1 more year - as my son is turning 1yr old in 2 weeks! But... I wanted another baby so bad... I was just trying to have some self control... which didn't work :lol: So we have been officially trying for just about 4/5 days now... so I am going to give it until the end of Nov. and test for the first time. Then see what I can do about tracking and try to work things out so I can hopefully get some signs of when I'm ovulating and stuff.

I actually want 5 kids... my husband is around the same number as me. I have my daughter who is 5 and son who is 11months... I want to have 2 more of my own and our last one we want to adopt. But we have talked about adoptions a few times and I think we both have agreed we might want to wait to adopt until the youngest child we have is a bit older... but we don't know, there is lots more to come about that topic. :)

How many more are you aiming for? Just this #3, or some more?

:book:
Well hopefully when you test you will get your BFP! :flower:

It is very frustrating at times... I have been use to it most of my life, but it gets real frustrating when I try to have kids. We haven't been trying that long right now... My husband just got back from over seas about 2 months ago and he is the one who brought it up! haha... was interesting... and I finally decided to give in just now :lol: I had wanted to wait at least 1 more year - as my son is turning 1yr old in 2 weeks! But... I wanted another baby so bad... I was just trying to have some self control... which didn't work :lol: So we have been officially trying for just about 4/5 days now... so I am going to give it until the end of Nov. and test for the first time. Then see what I can do about tracking and try to work things out so I can hopefully get some signs of when I'm ovulating and stuff.

I actually want 5 kids... my husband is around the same number as me. I have my daughter who is 5 and son who is 11months... I want to have 2 more of my own and our last one we want to adopt. But we have talked about adoptions a few times and I think we both have agreed we might want to wait to adopt until the youngest child we have is a bit older... but we don't know, there is lots more to come about that topic. :)

How many more are you aiming for? Just this #3, or some more?

WOW! that's great, I hope everything goes well for you and your family.
I admire the fact you guys are talking about adopting a child, that is awesome.:flower:
Well, originally we were kind of done with 2, but suddenly my hubby and I started playing around and saying we'll work on getting a 3rd baby.. that was when I had to remove the 10 year IUD I had, then we kind of said no... we better not... and then changed our minds:wacko::wacko::haha:
And 4 months later here I am, this is the first cycle trying to conceive. I'm new to the ovulations tracking and stuff, but I bought a test at the dollar store the other day just for fun, and according to the timing and all the signs mentioned on this site I tested and YUP it was a positive!! I was in my fertile to ovulation cycle:happydance:.. wo I told the hubby, get ready 'cause we're :sex:all this week hahahah:haha::haha:... So I'm in the so call "2ww"now just waiting to :test: if the :witch: doesn't show... we'll see:winkwink:

So are you still testing the 7th?!?

OMG girlie, I tested before the 7th and got my :bfp::yipee::happydance: I am now about 4 weeks along, can you believe it!! We are super happy.

How are you doing?:winkwink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! Super exciting!!! I wish you a WONDERFUL pregnancy :flower:

I think I am doing okay? haha... I haven't tested yet... still haven't figured anything out... like how to even determine my cycle with out messed up I am. But I am going to the doctors this week to hopefully get some help in that area - of just figuring myself out! But I decided I will test towards the end of the month... just to give it a shot.

So are you still testing the 7th?!?

OMG girlie, I tested before the 7th and got my :bfp::yipee::happydance: I am now about 4 weeks along, can you believe it!! We are super happy.

How are you doing?:winkwink:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! Super exciting!!! I wish you a WONDERFUL pregnancy :flower:

I think I am doing okay? haha... I haven't tested yet... still haven't figured anything out... like how to even determine my cycle with out messed up I am. But I am going to the doctors this week to hopefully get some help in that area - of just figuring myself out! But I decided I will test towards the end of the month... just to give it a shot.

Thank you!:flower: I will have my fingers crossed for you. Lots of baby:dust: for you and keep in touch, I'll be here checking out the first trimester forum lol:winkwink: I'll wait for you there okay, so hurry up!:happydance::flower::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->