TTC #3 over 35

belle3pr

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this website/forum. I have been scanning and reading posts for a few months but today decided to join. I am 38 and have two beautiful daughters, 16 and 10. I'm starting life over, new career, new job, new love. My DB is 36 and has no children. We have been TTC actively for 3 months. It's frustrating to me because my children were ridiculously easy to conceive. So now I wonder if I'm too old, or maybe DB has the issue, idk.

Been charting using an app, learning a lot about CM and watching my body for signals. My cycle is 28-29 days with LP of 13 days. Also using OPK, and just got Pre-seed, haven't used it yet, but I've read a lot of posts giving it praises, so can't hurt. We're taking vitamins, drinking water, cutting out sodas, anything that could possibly help.

I don't really have a question right now. Just kind of wanted to touch base with others who can understand the roller coaster of emotions that we're on. :)

Welcome on the TTC train. Hope you jump off soon :) :dust:

Hi belle:hi: I've got a DD15 and a DS13 :wacko: just wanted to wish you luck and hope this is a short journey for you:haha:

Hi,

Im trying for #3 my DS1 = 19, DS2 = 18.

And this time its defo harder to get preggers, we have been trying for 3 months and nothing yet.

im 36 now so hope its not too late.

xx

Hello, I am new to this website/forum. I have been scanning and reading posts for a few months but today decided to join. I am 38 and have two beautiful daughters, 16 and 10. I'm starting life over, new career, new job, new love. My DB is 36 and has no children. We have been TTC actively for 3 months. It's frustrating to me because my children were ridiculously easy to conceive. So now I wonder if I'm too old, or maybe DB has the issue, idk.

Been charting using an app, learning a lot about CM and watching my body for signals. My cycle is 28-29 days with LP of 13 days. Also using OPK, and just got Pre-seed, haven't used it yet, but I've read a lot of posts giving it praises, so can't hurt. We're taking vitamins, drinking water, cutting out sodas, anything that could possibly help.

I don't really have a question right now. Just kind of wanted to touch base with others who can understand the roller coaster of emotions that we're on. :)

welcome hunny :hugs: i've got 4 boys and would love a girl which is why me and my hubby are trying one more last time. I have always been extremely lucky at getting pregnant i've never had to try but since i've turned 36 this is not the case anymore. I've been ttc since December 2010 and from this time i've had 3mc's. I'm hopeful it will happen but when i don't know. But lets hope you get your bfp very very soon and i wish you all the best. :hugs:

Hi Belle, Like you i'm starting over again. Got two girls from my previous marriage eldest 18 next week and youngest nearly 15. I totally know where you're coming from when you say its was so easy to concieve before. My new man has a 7 yr old dd and I did have a chemical earlier this year so I think theres still some hope for us. I'm not charting at the moment but as soon as I'm onto my next cycle I think i'm going to give it a go as basically I don't really have a clue whats going on. :shrug:

Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"