ttc #3 with as much difficulty as I had with#1 and 2

loveanurse1

ttc#3 after 3angel losses
Reaction score
well, here i am nearing the last few months of 2011 and no good news yet. My history in a nutshell
Me.33
dh 34...first dd took a year to concieve,,,2nd dd 7years
dh just finally did a s/a and the dr's office said it was the best one they had seen in a long time..over 103million count with great motility...guess that means I am the defective culprit :(

My dh and I have been ttc number 3 since 09. We fell pregnant in June 2010 but sadly had a mmc of identical twins (conceived au naturale) in july:cry: :cry: Had a d&c and cycle returned 6wks later, tried after one cycle and got a :bfp: after experiencing ib for the first time and thinking it was my :af:. m/c a little over 5wks in oct of 2010 :cry: :cry: We have been ttc since with no luck. I actually had to have my left ovary and tube removed this last febuary due to a large solid dermoid cyst. I have been being seen by my ob/gyno regularly to monitor the hemorrhagic and simple cysts i have on my right ovary. My cycles changed after i had the left ovary removed from 33+day cycles to now 25 day cycles with short lp,11days average with spotting around 9dpo. I go back to the ob/gyn in oct and if I am not pregnant then, we are finally going to get the help from fs that we need.
I have decided to start this journal as I am so very frustrated as it seems as if we secondary infertility ladies are in between a rock and a hard place.

Hi :wave: I am also ttc no.3 and each time we ttc it takes longer :dohh: I have low progesterone but that in itself shouldn't make it impossible to conceive (I haven't had any mc's -from 48 months of ttc we had our 2 successful pregnancies, so I often wonder if we had not had well timed sex those two times we would be in a different place right now!

It will be nice to follow your journal :flower: Can the cysts affect ttc? :hugs:

You do sound to be in a really difficult place :hugs:

I really hope your cycles get more regular soon.. and that seeing the specilaist provides you with more help and support. With the issues you have with cysts perhaps ivf is a route for you?

After so long i really admire your courage and fingers crossed you soon get the bfp you desire xx I really feel for you, and no more feeling it's all your fault! It's just circumstances..

Keep us posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->