Ttc #3

Desiree1694

Reaction score
Hi we have two children ages 9 and 7 and have decided to ttc #3 getting a little discouraged however because with first two it just happened with out a whole lot of trying infact for my first he just happened no trying and a few month for my daughter. This is going to be my first month using opks as I never have before, I'm just looking to have someone to share my experiences with and hopefully maybe like a cycle buddy or something. :wacko:

:hi: I'm on my 3rd cycle ttc #3. My first was 2nd cycle and my youngest was 4th cycle so trying to relax as much as possible.

I'm not using opks yet as i can generally feel when i'm ovulating. Where abouts are you in your cycle?

Good luck!

I just started Af yesterday :nope: so I have quite a ways to go I have 28 day cycles I'm going to officially test on Feb 14th but I'm sure I'll test early as I can never hold out. Wish I was more patient.

Im ttc #3 her too after a MC in may. My first was a surprise but my 2nd took 18month and clomid. My MC was a surprise too i found out i was 10 weeks after my son was 15 weeks and no post partum AF had showed up. Since then ive had no luck and am back on clomid again this month

:hi: We are on our 5th cycle TTC #3. Our first two we conceived first cycle so I can understand why it could feel a little discouraging. Trust me, I'm feeling that way now. Lol

I am NTNP number three officially from my next cycle and I should be CD1 tomorrow. We've been using withdrawal for 4 years though now with more than an occasional "oops" at the right time and I am not pregnant yet. DH is finally okay with letting nature decide whether we get pregnant or not so time will tell.

I have a 6 year old and a 4 year old. :)

Don't be discouraged! Sometimes it just takes a couple of months. It'll happen! Hopefully soon. :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->