• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc#3

willtomsmum

Reaction score
my youngest is now 5 so i bit the bullet and spoke to my hubby about trying once more and he agreed i could talk to the doctor and take it from there. I have two boys who where both lbw and born cold my oldest was on the ward with me for 3 days and we got to go home together. my youngestst was 3lb 14oz at 38wks, cold and unable to latch onto bottle at first, my bp rocketed so while he was taken to scbu i was tod to stay in bed until my bp came down he was in scbu for 3 weeks until he was over 4lb 5oz so i went to the doc and told her i wanted some advise as i wanted my iud removed so we could start TTC she said go for it but take vitamins for 3 months before hand and come back a soon as your successful. she showed me all the notes from my boys and there was nothing to cause concern and no reason why this happened. i ha my coil out on the 4th of june and we are now trying. iam a little nervousto say the least but excited as well

Were ttc number 4. Our daughter is nearly 3 1/2 and our twins are 17 months. We've been ntnp for 3 months and nothing so this was our first month tracking x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->