Ttc #3

Buttercup84

2 girls, 1 boy
Reaction score
Hi all, as the title says we're TTC #3 as of yesterday! We have 2 little girls already ages 3.5 years and 8.5 months. Our first was a surprise and our second took 5 cycles of full on TTC with temping, OPKs, timed BDing, preseed etc. I drove myself a bit nuts to be honest, not to mention my OH, so this time i'll just be using OPKs as my cycles are irregular and having regular intercourse. I'm using Fertilityfriend but to track my cycles rather than to temp. I'm on CD24 at the moment and I think i've missed ovulation this cycle so its just a waiting game until AF arrives... :coffee:

Hi all, as the title says we're TTC #3 as of yesterday! We have 2 little girls already ages 3.5 years and 8.5 months. Our first was a surprise and our second took 5 cycles of full on TTC with temping, OPKs, timed BDing, preseed etc. I drove myself a bit nuts to be honest, not to mention my OH, so this time i'll just be using OPKs as my cycles are irregular and having regular intercourse. I'm using Fertilityfriend but to track my cycles rather than to temp. I'm on CD24 at the moment and I think i've missed ovulation this cycle so its just a waiting game until AF arrives... :coffee:

Hello tycoon#3 as well hopefully a girl I've for Ntg but men around me lol but wouldn't mind another boy... I've never really tried this part my first round I'm not temping either just use my days and opks I'm currently in my tww aunt flow is due the 19 so hopefully she doesn't come I had a positive on the 2nd of June and dtd that night the next day and the next fingers crossed my little bean sticks if not I will be back in the saddles gearing up lol I'm very new to this site..my cycles look like 27 37 28 29 lol so I shall see lots of baby dust to you xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->