Ttc #3

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Seems like forever since I have posted but just wanted to give you all an update/info on me :)

My name is Laura, I am 23, graduated from uni 2 years ago.

I fell pregnant at 19 with my first son ( now 3.5), then we had his brother 17m later- he is 2 next week! We then got married last May, and I have recently given up my full time job to be back at home with them, and also because my business soared since May.

We have now decided to TTC this month onwards for our 3rd! Hopefully it'll be nice and smooth like my two other pregnancies were, but we shall see :)

I have had 1 emergency c-section & 1 planned.. Would love #3 to be a VBAC! Fingers crossed.

1st baby was 10.2lbs, 2nd was 7lbs 13.

I started my period on 31st August, so once its finished, I'll be doing my OPKs and BDing! :)

Welcome yourselves please and what part of your journey are you on?

Laura xxx

Hi there!
I also have two boys.. Nearly 3.5 and 20 months.
Will probably be TTC towards end of year fingers crossed.
I noticed your sons weights born were similar to mine but I had the big one second.. Im a bit worries whether a third would be 11lb or something!

Hi Laura. My name is amanda. I have two girls Aaryella whoo will be five in November, Angelyca who will be 4 in December. Also have step daughter Savannah who is 11. Me and my husband have decided to ttc our #3. I'm justt in the run around right now waitinng to get my nexplanon removed.

Hi guys. :D

My name is Ashlee and I'm TTC #3!
My first born is a girl, now 3 and my second born is also a girl and 16 months old. I want all my kids close together and this is the last bubba for me.

I got my implanon taken out yesterday and we're ttc immediately.
My first born was a somewhat surprise, I found out I was pregnant not long after stopping trying and my second born was planned, fell pregnant with her about 3 months after removal of the implanon so I'm hoping I fall just as fast this time. ;)

Since I have two girls, my partner and I are pretty keen on having a boy. We will be happy either way though!

Sending baby dust to everyone TTC. xox

Hi ladies!!! Good luck with your journeys, maybe it'll be a good year for all of us :)

The weight of the third hasn't even crossed my mind lol, but more the fact i would really love to try naturally and i would really love a little girl to complete us.

Hubby and I were so against more children for 2 years, but the past week or so we've decided to go for it and and try again.

My eldest keeps picking out names bless him and keeps asking if theres a baby in my tummy- i think when I get my BFP I will have to keep it from him for a while otherwise the entire family will know lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->