TTC #4 and over 39?

emma39

Reaction score
Hi i'm Emma, newbie here.
I have 3 boys (15, 14 and 10) and OH has 2 teenagers (15 girl and 14 boy), were TTC our first, which we did last July but ended in a MMC at 8 weeks (only found out at our 12 weeks scan the baby had died).
Just wondering if anyone of you ladies are in a simliar postition to me?

I'm 39 and TTC #3. I have two, 20 and 14. Hubby has two, 10 and 8. We want one together. He had vasectomy reversed and all is good. All is good with me as well. This is month 9 of trying for us, IUI #2 scheduled on March 26th.

I am sorry about your miscarriage. How long had you been TTC when that happened? I assume you have been trying ever since? Fingers crossed for you and me both!

Hi Casper72
We had been TTC 10 months we i had my MMC and yep we've been trying ever since but no luck, we just have to keep trying and soon our luck will change for both of us xx

I'm 40 and ttc #5 and final one lol. I have a dd who is 21, ds 13, dd 8 and ds 6. My last 3 pregnancies have eneded in m/c with the most recent having been a chemical in jan. I keep getting told that it's my age and old eggs but i'm going to have some test run to make sure there is no other problem and I'm just going to keep trying for that good egg:) good luck and lots of baby dust to you:)

I'm 39 & will be ttc #3 from next month. I have a 19 yr old & a 10 month old. My cycle changed in November- it used to always be 28 days exactly since then it has been 31, 26, 31 & waiting to see what this 1 will be. I'm hoping this isn't a sign of anything awful but I fear it may be.

Hi I am newish (by post count at least) and wanted to say GOOD LUCK. I am 42 years old and I have 3 children, aged 22 years 20 years and 3 years. We have been trying for another baby but like you I had a M/C last year (discovered at the scan). I am pleased to say I have just had a positive test again, making me about 5 weeks. Early days, so hoping it sticks this time. I wanted you to not feel defeated at 39 or 40, its possible to conceive even at my old age of 42 lol.

I just turned 39 and ttc #5. AF is due today but at 5pm she hasnt shown up! Oh I have a 16 and 14 year old girls and 3year and 14month old boys.
GL to you.
Glad I'm39!!!

Can't believe I didn't update this post after my second IUI failed. I was very sad and discouraged about it, but now I have my third and final IUI scheduled for later this month. I go in for my follie scan on the 24th and if all looks good, I will get the trigger shot and IUI the 25th.

Hi everyone, :hi:

I'm 39 and TTC #4. Af arrived today so now onto cycle #4. I have an appt with my FS for July to run a bunch of tests to see if we're both still okay. Will probably try an IUI at that point if it doesn't work naturally :shrug:

FX'd for BFP for all of you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"