Ttc #4 buddy required :)

lorpez

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm Laura 32 and currently ttc number 4.
Dd 8, ds1 4 and ds2 3 are all from my previous relationship, number 4 will be the 1st with my HTB.
Number four sure is taking its time showing up, been ttcing for a while now an just started with the oaks.
Had my first pos opk last weds thurs so I'm currently on the 2ww, ahhhh!
Looking for some ladies to chat along the way and help each other through days

Xx:flower:

Hi, Super exciting! Sending you lots of good luck! Have you had success with opks in the past?

Hey Hun!
Thanks for replying.
No, never tried opks before, I've always been lucky and just fallen and had happy surprises lol.
This time round seems to be taking a bit longer. My last two pgs ended in mc so I'm hoping for better luck this time round.
U used/using opks?
I'm just sticking with the cheapy eBay ones! Seem to work ok for me though
X

The 2ww is a killer! So sorry to hear about the MCs!
This is my first month using an OPK, they are they cheapy ones also I have along cycle and bought a 20 pack so I didn't miss it. I got a pos OPK this morning... fingers crossed.

Good luck to u too.
I have quite short irreguar cycles, between 21 and 28 days so def need the opks lol

I'm 33 and this is our first cycle ttc #4. I have DD 10, DD 6.5, and DS 3. AF is due on Halloween. I've been feeling nausea, and a bit stuffy. But my DS had the flu a few days ago, and my DD has an awful cold. So, I'm not sure if it is pregnancy sx or that I'm just sick!

I'm new to this site!

Get a microscope it will be even cheaper yet. Cause supposedly if you look at your spit and it makes a fern like pattern under the microscope. It is suppose to predict ovulation (when you ovulate it makes a fern pattern), supposedly so I am told.

TTC #4 here too :) DD1 is 8, DD2 is nearly 3 and DD3 is 10mths.

Really hoping for a boy this time!

How is your journey going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back