TTC#4 November 2020 - anyone else?

Reiko_ctu

Reaction score
Is anyone else TTC number 4? Tell me about your journey!

I’m 5 dpo and the wait till testing is killing me lol!! This is our first month.

I’m turning 34 at the end of the year and DH is 32. He recently changed his mind about being done at 3 so here we go! Our kids are 7, 5, and 2.

Is anyone else TTC number 4? Tell me about your journey!

I’m 5 dpo and the wait till testing is killing me lol!! This is our first month.

I’m turning 34 at the end of the year and DH is 32. He recently changed his mind about being done at 3 so here we go! Our kids are 7, 5, and 2.

We've just found out were pregnant were No4. Not planned but we had spoke about the option of another so although shocked were very happy and slightly scared about being responsible for 4 human beings ! Haha.

I hope it doesn't take too long for you. Good luck, make it fun and lots of positive thinking

Me too <3 my kids are 13, 9 & 6.

This year made us realise we wanted another baby, I’m 35 and DH is 37. We were NTNP for a few months earlier this year and I got my BFP so quickly (probably because I wasn’t stressing or obsessing over everything!) but sadly it ended in a miscarriage at 9 weeks at the end of July. I bled for 7 weeks which was hell so we couldn’t start our TTC journey again until September.

I’m currently 11dpo of cycle 3 and testing in the morning. But not feeling too hopeful if I’m honest...zero symptoms.

Good luck to you x

Me as well.

We have 3 boys 10, 9 and 2 and want one more to round us off and give the youngest someone closer in age.

We got pregnant on cycle 2 earlier this year but it ended in a mmc and unfortunately took 7 weeks to get everything sorted. Af arrived today so we are on cycle 5 of trying again. Dh and I turn 39 next week reallybhoping we can have a baby before I turn 40.

Ladies I hear you on miscarriages. So sorry for your losses!! August I had a CP which thankfully ended in a normal cycle afterwards, but I had a natural MC at 8 weeks in October of 2015 and I remember we couldn’t try again until January because I bled on and off for so long. I was so fed up. It was March when we got our BFP after that MC. Glad you are all on your way now with TTC and hopefully your BFPs come quickly now.

How were your pregnancies? I had HG with my last and so I’m hoping I just have a “normal” level of MS with this pregnancy so I don’t have to cancel my life for 10 weeks...

My pregnancies have all been great thankfully, just the last one kept flipping and laying transvers so if I went into labour was at risk if cord prolapse. Thankfully that didn't happen that they had to do a c section at 39 weeks to get him out. He came out feet first which is apparently quite rare cos breach come out bum first.

Ours are 10, 6 & 16 months. Mine have all been amazing pregnancies. I count myself extremely lucky. I don't have any sickness and generally feel well right up until the end so I'm hoping that carries through with this baby too! The only thing with mine is they don't want to come out ! 1st and 2nd were 7 days late and 3rd was 13 days late and brought on by indication although as it transpired they just needed to break my waters and he was out in 2 hours.
I'm generally quite a laid back person and try not to worry about things we can't control but I must admit it has crept into my mind that I have been so fortunate with all my pregnancies that what if this is one isn't so fortunate. I'm trying to ignore that silky little voice in my head but I know MC are so common that I can't help but think what if this time I'm not so lucky. Which is possibly why I'm not letting myself get to excited or even thinking about it much and were just going to enjoy Xmas & if all is ok in the new year and the scan shows everything's ok then I'll allow myself to get excited more then

Ours are 10, 6 & 16 months. Mine have all been amazing pregnancies. I count myself extremely lucky. I don't have any sickness and generally feel well right up until the end so I'm hoping that carries through with this baby too! The only thing with mine is they don't want to come out ! 1st and 2nd were 7 days late and 3rd was 13 days late and brought on by indication although as it transpired they just needed to break my waters and he was out in 2 hours.
I'm generally quite a laid back person and try not to worry about things we can't control but I must admit it has crept into my mind that I have been so fortunate with all my pregnancies that what if this is one isn't so fortunate. I'm trying to ignore that silky little voice in my head but I know MC are so common that I can't help but think what if this time I'm not so lucky. Which is possibly why I'm not letting myself get to excited or even thinking about it much and were just going to enjoy Xmas & if all is ok in the new year and the scan shows everything's ok then I'll allow myself to get excited more then
You can definitely have 4 healthy kiddos with no losses! Try and enjoy and not worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->