TTC #4 with Endometriosis and short LP.......would love a buddy :)

Reaction score
Buddy would be awesome to have during this process :) anyone with Endometriosis? And/or a short LP? mine average 9 days dpo. Starting progesterone this cycle. Crossing fingers/prayers for at least a normal LP length this cycle. BFP would be awesome!

Hi junemomma 😊

My signature pretty much explains my journey so far!
Are you ttc baby#1?

Hi :wave:

If you're still looking for a buddy, I will gladly be your buddy. :) I'm ttc #4 (although this will be my OH's first) and I also have endometriosis, along with PCOS. I've been TTC since December 2014 and have had two early losses. It's been a long, difficult road so far, but I'm trying to stay hopeful. :thumbup:

I will be your buddy. I have PCOS and an 11 day LP. So not terrible but not great either. We have been TTC since June for #2. With our first we were LTTTC and it took us over 8 years to get pregnant. So we are optimistic this will be a much shorter journey.

:hi: aidens!!! So happy to see you back around. I really hope you get your sticky bean soon.

Hi everyone! The more the merrier :)

I didn't develop endometriosis until a year before becoming pregnant with my youngest. Doctor says it can happen later on life or if I've always had it, it wasn't severe enough to notice the difference with a regular cycle. My cycles are so bad now that I'm literally doubled over in pain the first few days. Then it eases up. I've been prescribed Tramadol for the pain due to taking 800 mg ibuprofen throughout the day every day and that isn't good for my liver. So usually the first 3 days of my cycle I'm stuck on the couch with a heating pad and Tramadol. Although this past cycle i ended up being at work. It usually works out that I'm off those days but this past one i wasn't. It was awful.
We're TTC #4 and this is cycle #2. My LP was 9 days this past cycle so I'm prescribed 100 mg progesterone daily one I've ovulated. Still waiting on a positive OPK right now. Been getting ewcm today. Temp went up a little more but I'm trying not too stress over it.

krissie - I'm so happy to be back. The time I was away was much needed, but I still miss all my girls here!

junemomma - I'm sorry that your periods have been so terrible. Mine seem to go through patterns. For the most part, I can get through them with some ibuprofen and hot showers, but there was a time last year where I ended up in the hospital multiple times because of the pain. I've always had long, irregular cycles so I suspect I've had endometriosis forever. My mom has it, so I know I was at a higher risk anyway. But it wasn't until last year that they finally gave me a diagnosis. And then about 9 months after that, my doctors discovered I had PCOS, too. :wacko:

I hope you ovulate soon!

AFM - 8dpo today. I'm so impatient to test....although, I may or may not have already started testing even though I know it's way too early. :blush: I just don't count those tests. :haha:

Aidens momma- thanks hun!yeah this past cycle i probably would've gone to the er if i wasn't working. Needed to really be home. But good news i got a positive digi ovulation tests this morning! :D Yay! Lots of ewcm too! Working all weekend too. It figures. We'll be dtd when i get home all weekend lol

Great news junemomma on your positive opk!!

Aidens- I totally unofficially start testing to early too. :haha: Fx for you!!

I am cd 7 here. Really not much going on at the moment. I am debating not even trying this cycle. I am having a bad bought of doubt in my abilities to cope with another one right now. :( But then again I am not sure that is going to change any time soon and DH is adamant he wants another one sooner rather than later.

Great news junemomma on your positive opk!!

Aidens- I totally unofficially start testing to early too. :haha: Fx for you!!

I am cd 7 here. Really not much going on at the moment. I am debating not even trying this cycle. I am having a bad bought of doubt in my abilities to cope with another one right now. :( But then again I am not sure that is going to change any time soon and DH is adamant he wants another one sooner rather than later.

Thank you! :D

Try not to get discouraged hun. I know it's hard but I've been feeling the same. But you have to remember not to be hard on yourself.

Got my positive opk and peak fertility on digi this morning! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20151024_055801.jpg
    20151024_055801.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
How is everyone? I'm 3 dpo today. Gassy and having creamy/gummy mucus. Nothing much else going on. Just kind of a waiting game.

Cd 12 here... still getting negative opks so just waiting for o. I am making an extra effort to get bd in since dh and I work opposite shifts it is hard. But aiming for every 3 days and hoping I o on time.

Krissie are your opk's looking darker? Crossing my fingers for you for a positive opk soon hun!

Krissie are your opk's looking darker? Crossing my fingers for you for a positive opk soon hun!

My opk did look a little darker today. But my past experience shows that is unreliable for me. My positives tend to pop out of nowhere. I did have seen decent cm yesterday though so hopefully not much longer.

junemomma - FX that your tww leads to a bfp! :flower:

krissie - I hope you ovulate soon! I have the same thing with my opks. They always have a line and they don't normally get darker over time - I just suddenly get a positive.

AFM - AF got me yesterday, so I'm on cd2 now. Hopefully it's not as long of a wait to ovulate as it was this last cycle. Now that AF is here, I just want her gone. :haha:

Thanks hun! I'm 4 dpo today. I'm feelinga fullness in the pelvic area and still pretty gassy. Other than that nothing.
How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->