Ttc #4

YorkshireGirl

Reaction score
Hi.
Just signed up here today after lurking for a week lol :thumbup:
Im 30 have 3 children and me and OH are TTC #4. Im on my second month of being of BC. Af showed up today 5 days earlier than predicted typical after I decided to test yest convinced I was pregnant :( BFN :cry:
Is there anyone else out there in same position that would like to be buddies?

Aww that's ashame onto another month good luck. I'm also ttc no 4. I'm 27 dh is 28. Been trying since January. We have 3 boys, 5, 3 and 1. What about you?

Hi @Proud Mummy.....
I have a boy and 2 girls aged 8, 5 and 3.
Im 30 OH 35 today :). Been ttc since April after much "do we, dont we" thoughts.
X

Aww happy bday to your other half.
I've been exactly the same should we shouldn't we but now I just think what the heck the house is busy as a family of 5 one more wont hurt.
Have u fallen quickly in the past? It's always taken me about a year!
Baby dust to u hope it happens soon for u! X

Hi Proud Mummy.....:)
OH says thanks for bday wishes.
Thats the thinking i came to evenutally as i have problems to consider in pregnancy too but one more wont kill us and my other children will be getting older so they will be able to help out too. Bless my girls they keep asking when will we have a girl baby lol my son is eager for a boy bless hes over run with girlies.
I didnt know i was pregnant with my son until i was in hospital for an op and they told me, we did plan our second but that was 5 years ago i dont rememeber it taking too long probably couple of months and same with my youngest it just happened so i dont really have much to rememeber. I am definatley more scrutinising everything ttc this time though than i did with my 2nd lol.
How long have you been ttc #5?
xx

just realised you had put jan sorry not fully awake this morn lol x

Yeah since jan but always taken me about a year. I'm getting impatient now tho.
Wow bet that was a shock finding out just before an op!
I work full time so wonder how il manage with 4 if we have another but I know I can do it I just have to Stick to our routine. I'm already constantly washing clothes etc so what's one more.
Do you worry about how others will react when u have another? My close family know we want another. My work colleagues ask if we will have anymore I don't hide the fact we would like another then it won't come much of a shock. We shouldn't care about what others think anyway!
Have u had 'normal' births? I know each is different? I had a section with my second as he was breech but managed a normal for my third so hoping il be able to have a normal again.
Sorry for the essay lol!! X

Hi Proud Mummy.....
Yes it was a big shock lol :0
i had all 3 of mine naturally (no sections) with no pain relief as with my first i was very ill with fatty liver that is caused by having a male baby (to me anyway) so that was all rather rushed and then i was in ICU for five days after giving birth on powerful drugs. With my 2nd i was induced due to above problems just in case they started again (it happened at 37 weeks) as didnt want to risk it. I did opt for an epidural as i found it very painful but i delivered her before it kicked in :/. With my 3rd i again asked for an epidural but just as the anaesthatist was preparing it she decieded she wanted to come lol.
I dont really worry about what people think like you say why should we....my mum is worried for me though as again if i concieve a bot i could end up with same problems and i also have Joint Hypermobility.
How are you?
x

Hi, just joined, we are currently ttc #4. We went through the should we shouldn't we and now we are on month 1 of ttc

Hi, just joined, we are currently ttc #4. We went through the should we shouldn't we and now we are on month 1 of ttc

Hi and welcome. Its great to see a few people thinking the same thing about ttc #4. Hope your well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->