ttc #4

hollyw79

Reaction score
Looking for someone to be buddies with! :) I have an 11 year old son, a 2 year old son, and my daughter will be one in just a few weeks! :)

Hi Holly!

Do you know where you are in your cycle?

No.. No clue sadly bc I'm breastfeeding still. :/I don't even know if I'm even ovulating which is frustrating tbh!

I know that you can still use opks if you're breastfeeding, so it is possible to ovulate! So have you considered using them or temping? Or maybe just temping to get into the practice of it?

Yup :) I'm very familiar with opk 's. I've been using them the last 11 days which I know isn't long to try and see. I've yet to get a positive though.

What about you? What cd are you on?

Me and my husband had put ttc On hold since July of last year because things were becoming too stressful for him. So we decided to officially try again next cycle. So I haven't been charting or temping anything. I know that I'm on cycle day 35 (according to FF I average 37 days). I think I ovulated around CD 20 based on when my breasts got really sore and I started feeling my typical symptoms. I've never been so excited to start my period! Which is funny for me. But it means I can order some opks and start temping soon and get back into ttc fullswing. I've started taking my prenatals which has evening primrose in it.

I'm just super excited to be starting again! I'm really hopeful because during our break husband had yearly physical and went ahead and got all checked out, so he's all healthy and so are his *ahem* swimmers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->