Ttc after 1st mc

Bre1990

Reaction score
I had an mc Feb 3rd and I had af Mar 9-13. According to my app ovulated 3/23 so I am 6 dpo..ive been feeling light dull cramps for the last 2 days, frequent urination, and just feel like my breasts are full but they're not sensitive or itchy and also some mild back aches.. has anyone had these early of symptoms? I took a test yesterday and bfn. Just curious what could be going on

It's too early for those to be pregnancy symptoms, but they certainly could indicate that you had a nice strong ovulation and may end up with a BFP. :)

Implantation doesn't occur until 6-12dpo, with 9-10dpo being the most common. And then your body takes a few days before hormone levels shift enough to be really noticeable.

Thank you for responding. I'm just slightly worried my body is acting all goofy now after my first mc, so I'm not sure what to expect or do.

It's really common for your body to go a little wonky after a MC! Depending on how far along you were, it can even change your cycle permanently. Try to be patient with yourself! <3 You've been through a lot and your body has to find its new "normal."

I was 6 weeks. I found out Jan 26th after being told we wouldn't be able to conceive on our own a a year ago. And I mc on Feb 3rd. :'( it was difficult. But positively we know it's possible, but hopefully we don't have to wait another 5 yrs. :(

:hugs: Even the CPs/early MCs are super tough. I'm so sorry!

How do we upload pictures...I have line eye lol

Click the "go advanced" button and then the little paperclip. From there, you can upload a photo!

One day after missed AF

Attachments

• 20180406_202859.jpg
    20180406_202859.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
Oh, hmmm, that's a tough one! Have you tried uploading it to Countdowntopregnancy so we can use tools on it?

Can you post the link? I want to play with it and see how it looks in negative and such! :lol:

I didn't pee on it very much and it's late afternoon here. If af doesn't come I'll make sure to test in the morning

Oh, I see something! FX for the morning test!!!

I hope so I've been feeling nauseous since yesterday and still having those slight little cramps. That I had like 2 weeks ago lol. Just praying!!

BFN for now.. guess I'll just wait and see what happens if I don't have it in a week I'm gonna go to dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->