TTC after 1st miscarriage

calamityjane1

Reaction score
hey everyone,

I lost my first angel at 11 weeks in October :-( - and we have decided to try again straight away. I think I ovulated this weekend going by CM and twinges and we BD every other day since Thursday. I have woken up yesterday and today feeling like I did in my first pregnancy - achey eyes, sneezing and gassy so have everything crossed we may have caught straight away although not getting my hopes up.

I am so excited that we might be pregnant again, but at the same time terrified of going through the heart ache and pain of loosing another baby.
Just hope this is our time, and so sorry to everyone who has had to go through this too :hugs:
x

Good luck hun - I hope you get the BFP you're wishing for

gl for this month CJ, i hope you get your bfp soon

so sorry for your mc, I know how awful it is x

Sprinkling baby dust...we had miscarriages almost the same time...I'm hoping to be pregnant this month as well but we didn't try too hard. GL and keep us updated.

Im going through the same..I hope we get our bfps this month ...fingers crossed! :dust:

Fingers crossed for you, I know exactly how you feel - had my scan today after mc in October to make sure everything was OK - and it is, thank goodness, and I'm trying to put all thoughts of it going wrong again to the back of my mind and we're just going to get on with trying again asap. At the moment, excitement of knowing it's all OK is stronger than fear, but sure that will change - if I've learnt anything from the last few weeks, it's that we're normal!

Hey calamityJane

I been through the same thing. Was told i had a blighted ovum 3 weeks ago at my 12wekks scan. was devastated. Miscarried naturally 4 days later ( night before my D&C) and bleeding stopped last Wednesday. Me and hubby started trying again 2 days ago, so fingers crossed! Not sure if ovualting or not but it isn't the end of the world as its just nice to have that intimacy agen after such a trying and devastating time. Our time will come hopefully.

But i know what you mean. I didnt want to wait as it would drive me insane thinking well can i get pregnant again but im scared to get pregnant, thinking can i carry full term this time...??...but i wont let my fears rule my life.

Good luck to you and all the ladies on here praying for that BFP and a happy pregnancy xxx:hugs:

Good Luck to all you lovelies!

I really hope that we all get our :bfp: before christmas! x :dust:

hi hun
i am ttc again after my first mc
good luck x

Hi hun,

So sorry for you loss :hugs:

I mc in July and have not got pregnant yet although we started trying again in August. I have a good feeling about this month too but dont want to get my hopes up. I was devasted when AF arrived last cycle.

Let's hope its out month. Just in time for Christmas :thumbup:

I am joining you - TTC after a loss on October 1 at about 6-7 weeks. I am hoping this is my month.

Feeling the nausea and dizziness I had with the last preg, but :bfn: on Friday. No AF since MC.

Keep us posted everyone!

:dust: to all!

I really hope you all get your :bfp: Everyone has been so supportive and wonderful since our loss a week and a half ago and I truly believe if anyone deserves their :bfp: as a Christmas gift it is those in the Miscarriage support group!

:dust: to you all, I have everything crossed xxxxxxxxx

Hi hun,

So sorry for you loss :hugs:

I mc in July and have not got pregnant yet although we started trying again in August. I have a good feeling about this month too but dont want to get my hopes up. I was devasted when AF arrived last cycle.

Let's hope its out month. Just in time for Christmas :thumbup:

Hi there, We have also been trying since May. We miscarriade in August and been trying ever since. On our third month and ready to try again this week. Fingers crossed!!! Like you i was totally gutted when i came on so lets hope this is the month for all us ladies. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->