ttc after 2 miscarriages

nicole515

Reaction score
hi...ive had two miscarriages and have been ttc...im so worried that im not gonna be able to carry again...im 22 yrs old...and im scared.i have a lil boy and im jus praying and hoping that i come out pregnant soon....has anyone else been going through the same feelings as i am...im new to this and jus need someone to talk to..

:hugs:
I am very sorry for your losses.
Im sure you will have another baby. Your little boy is proof that your body knows what to do.

Nicole515, I am also TTC this cycle after 2 MC. It is scary. I was scared after the 1st MC but figured the odds were in my favor. This time, I am seeing a FS trying some different things. I wish there were a way to guarantee that we get our BFPs this time around but just know that you're not alone and we're pulling for you and keeping our fingers crossed that things go smoothly this time around.

I am in this same place. I have a 3 year old daughter and had my 2nd mc at the beginning of the month. I just want to be pregnant, and I'm so worried that I'll have another mc - its almost making me stop TTC. I dont really have any advice but I do know how you are feeling! And I'm always here to chat!

:hugs:

I'm with you... I'm terrified of not being able to conceive now after my mmc in February. I know it's early days but it frightens me so much.

I know I can get pregnant - done it three times - but I only have my daughter to show for those three pregnancies.

I'm scared I can't have another - either that I'll never get pregnant again or that I'll never carry to term again.

Huge :hugs: to you - this is such a difficult thing to go through - we're all here for you.... :hugs:

Hi :wave:

I'm also trying again after 2 mmc. I have 3 beautiful children that I had when I was much younger and with another partner.
I'm frightened that me n DF aren't compatible but we are cautiously ttc again.
I'm absolutely petrified it'll happen again but we want a baby very badly.
Youre not on your own. It's comforting to know I am not either :hugs:

Hey Hun.. :hugs: I am 21, and just had my 2nd mc.. I so know how you're feeling & very worried what will happen with the next pregnancy & if I'll even be able to carry a child to term :hugs: & :dust: to everyone whose lost a bean :cry:

So, maybe it's because AF is on her way out the door, or maybe it's the Clomid talking, or the fact that everything in my yard is blooming. But I'm feeling very hopeful. The world is full of possibilities. Wouldn't it be amazing if we all get our BFP this cycle?

Hi Nicole, I know exactly how you feel, actually. I have a 5 year old son who came to me very easily (a surprise). Now, we started trying this past august and I have had 2 miscarriages and just had a chemical pregnancy last week. I have the same worries about whether I will be able to have another or not. I hope so :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->