TTC after a CP

babydust92

Reaction score
Hello all!

Like my title says I'm pretty much trying to conceive after suffering from a Chemical Pregnancy.
I found out I was pregnant on the 16th of October and I experienced all of the symptoms for a week until
I started to notice my symptoms weren't as strong after a few days and after taking another pregnancy test the line was just as faint as it was 7 days after my BFP. I was really worried that I would lose the pregnancy but I decided to keep my hopes up and take another test using my morning urine. Unfortunately I was welcomed with dark red blood which then turned into clots and I experienced the worst cramps my body has ever experienced. I lost the pregnancy and we were heartbroken. I stopped bleeding on the 29th of October after 5 days of heavy bleeding.

It is now the 18th of November, 7 days before my expected period (according to my calendar) and I have noticed very light, almost pink blood when I wipe. I don't want to get my hopes up and pin this on Implantation Bleeding straight away as I'm going to be honest but I will be heartbroken once again. After experiencing a CP has anybody ever had a very early period? I'm afraid this light pink blood is going to turn heavy and form clots which is a major sign of a menstrual period so I guess I would like to be prepared before that does happen. I don't want to get my hopes up but who can help it when light pink spotting is a major sign.

In my usual cycles before my period they always come around 3-5 days before my period and I always get sore boobs for a little bit (less than a day), more spots, cramps etc. I experience no spotting days before hand and if I do have link pink spotting it's normally for a few hours until the dark red blood appears.

I'm currently wearing something to track my blood flow and I'm just really hoping it stays pink or turns brown and goes away soon.

My question is has anybody who has suffered a chemical pregnancy experienced their menstrual cycle 7 days before it's expected. I've looked on Google but all I'm reading are delayed period by 3-10 days which isn't my situation. I apologise if this comes off as a silly question but after experiencing my first chemical pregnancy I'm not 100% sure how it affects my body/cycles.

Any answers are appreciated.

- Haylee

I’m sorry, it’s heartbreaking! I think mine went right back to normal, maybe a day or 2 off but nothing out of the ordinary. It definitely could be implantation bleeding. Do you know when you ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->