TTC after a loss. Anyone else 10dpo? Symptom sharing?

lady_1986

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm excited to be part of this community. I've been reading your posts as I crazy suffer through my last few agonizing two week waits.

I've been TTC for 4 months. I actually fell pregnant the first month of no condoms, but had a very early miscarriage at 5-6 weeks. I wasn't paying attention then to changes in my body then, and only remember sore boobs (aching, heavy, painful) and on and off cramping after my period was late.

It has taken me a while for my body to get back to normal - two periods post mc were very different than normal - spotting for several days, then very heavy. I guess it takes your body a while to adjust, even to a short-lived pregnancy.

Anyhow, round 4: I'm now about 10dpo, and wondering what you ladies with experience think about my symptoms? Could this be the lucky round? Or is anyone in the same 10dpo boat?

I noticed a lot of creamy white cervical mucus on days 6-9. There's not much of that left now, but now on 10dpo I feel a lot wetter than usual. This morning I noticed some bright pink cm when I went to the loo, and I thought, that's it, I'm out, but this little bit of bloody discharge disappeared as soon as it appeared. This afternoon I noticed some egcm, but not a lot of it.

I have read that CM is not a good predictor of pregnancy, and people report various symptoms before their BFP.

My breasts feel tender, and I have some discomfort in my belly. Like, a dull achiness, and some twinges now and then. So, do you think it's Aunt flo, or a BFP coming? My period is not due until next wednesday.

Lady:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->