Ttc after a miscarriage

Aliciawong

Reaction score
I need help!!!i am 23 turning 24 in July I have 2 healthy kid my first pregnancy with my daughter was a healthy pregnancy deliverer her at 37 week and 1day.My 2nd pregnancy with my son was great also carry him to fullterm deliverer him at 37 week and 1day also.trying for my number 3 now and was pregnant on the first month of trying but sadly ended up with a miscarriage @ 5 week ...on August 28th 2012.so we decided to wait for a couple of month before we start trying again....right when we wanted to try again on April 2013 I started to have mid cycle bleeding on the days that I should be ovulating so went to the dr she checked my cervix and said I had a ovian cyst that causing the bleeding... And told me I don't need any medication it should be gone by my next af...so my last period was April 29,2013 and I believe I ovulated on sometime between may 13-14,2013 then on the 17 I started spotting till now the 21 I'm very worried that this will stop me from getting pregnant ...I did all the blood test all came out normal except for one the Estradiol level is high the dr said its because of the cyst that's inside me once its gone everything should be fine...I'm very worry about the mid cycle bleeding that's gonna stop me from getting pregnant anybody can give me advise plz??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->