TTC after a TFMR...

zoefromsussex

Mother
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me whether its possible to conceive before the first AF arrives after a tfmr? I know that its better to wait for the af or even longer but I just wanted to know whether a healthy, full term pregnancy is possible or whether it would always result in a miscarriage? I'm just so desperate to try again straightaway,

Zoe

You won't ov till your hcg drops, are you being monitored?

Forgive my ignorance but what does TFMR stand for? X

Oh thanks Deb, I'm so sorry for your loss Zoe xxxxxxx

I don't think anyone can say for sure Zoe.... I'd recommend waiting for AF. I did so after letting Ruby go and I think the break was important for both mind and body xxx

Thanks for your replies...I'm sorry for the delay in posting again!
No, I'm not being monitored and wasn't given any info whatsoever by the hospital. The bleeding stopped after 10 days and I did two pregnancy tests (out of curiosity really) which were both neg so I presume my hormone levels are back to normal?
I had a termination for medical reasons as the doctors discovered our son's chin hadn't developed and the geneticist suspected a condition called Sicklers. George was delivered on 22nd March and we're now waiting for the results of the postmortem. We still have some bad days and think about our poor baby all the time but we have an older daughter too so we're lucky there. I do feel ready to ttc again but I want to be sure I won't put the next baby at risk by getting pregnant again too soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->