TTC After BCP (Venting)

Shortmuffin

Reaction score
Hello,

My husband and I are trying to conceive our first baby. I just got off the BCP on 13th of March and had my withdrawl bleeding the 21st and it lasted through the 24th of March. After the withdrawl bleeding we went at it like dogs but I'm not too sure if you ovulate after withdrawl bleeding. Any help?

Hmm! I'm not sure! But I didnt want to read and run off.

My suggestion is to maybe just wait until your next period comes? That would obviously give you an exact point to start TTC from. I would also suggest trying charting and temping. I started charting right away after I got my BC implant removed and found out that I ovulated 2 weeks later. (but also my BC was very low dose, so I'm not sure if yours is the same)

Either way, after going off of BC, it can take a while for things to go back to normal, so don't be alarmed or worried if it takes while before your cycles are normal again!

It can take a while to go back to normal however some women ovulate and conceive within 2 weeks Post bc. A good way to track is with your bbt and opks. If you get your next af on your on then you did ovulate this cycle. That is how it works coming off bc.

This is my first cycle off and I ovulated cd19 according to my pos opk and temp rise. But I am still not 100 percent convinced until I get af or a bfp and I will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->