TTC after BCPS, need your opinion!

lafayette21

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! Okay so this may be a tad bit confusing, but i am TTC desperately and need ya'lls opinion on whats happening to me!

Oct 1-5 had my period
Oct 6-11 took birth control then decided we wanted to try for a baby and stopped taking them
Oct 12-16 had unprotected sex everyday
Oct 17-19 bleeding and back cramps. Didn't last as long as period, but also wasn't very light pink or dark brown.. was red
Oct 20-22 had unprotected sex
Oct 22 took pregnancy test and was negative

I have always have very regular 28 day cycles and if i'm going off of my first bleed then i should have ovulated around the 14th, and hopefully conceived, but then i'm not sure if that bleeding was good news or bad news for me! MY partner and I are both healthy 22 year olds and have no fertility problems that we know of. Please let me know if you think I could still be pregnant even though I bled, or if I should start my CD 1 as my second bleed and try again around Oct 30? Anything would be helpful! Thank you!

Also, I know that stopping BC can throw your cycle off, but do you think because I only took 5 that I still could have conceived?

If you had a red bleed the 17th-19th, that was a withdrawl bleed from going off the pill. So my guess is you did not ovulate this cycle because of the pills. Count October 17th as cycle day 1 now, and if you usually ovulate on day 14, then you can expect to ovulate on Oct 31.

The bleed probably didn't last as long as you were only 12 days from the end of your last period. So there wasn't very long to build up much.

that was very thankful thank you very much! I'll start counting again and try on Halloween! I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->