Ttc after cerezette. ..withdrawal bleed question!!

ameeann

Reaction score
Hi guys. ..thanks for reading!

So basically I came off cerezette on the 3rd of December, yesterday I started bleeding (TMI) it was quite mucasy at first them turned into dark brown/red. ..not enough to warrant a tampon (even though I used one cause I thought it was af showing her face) anyway it finished around 6/7pm last night and nothing more...is this normal for a withdrawal bleed? I just assumed it would be similar to AF!

When I came off the combination pill I didn't have any withdrawal bleed :/ but first time off the mini pill so I have no idea what to expect! (I've only been pm it 4 months)

Thanks in advance guys :hugs:

Anyone...lol sorry paranoid about this

I've just come off Cerazette yesterday so I haven't got any answers for you... I bled for 2 weeks at a time (every 4 weeks) while on Cerazette, trying to conceive our 4th so will see how it goes coming off it

I never had a bleed on it at all when it settled cause the had me on two pills cause one I was spotting all the time and hormonal as shit haha

Hi girls!

I came of cerazette on the 20th sept, I didn't get my first period for about 7 weeks and my next was a 30 day cycle.

Much preferred the combined pull I used to be on!

Was your period a regular period or a bleed for a day like mine? I don't know what to class what as lol x

I had nothing at all, literally not even a spot. I had bleeding whilst on the pill which was about the 14th sept, came off a week later and then nothing at all for weeks! X

God I'm so confused haha I did a cheapie pg test this morning which I swear had a second line but I wasn't sure if it was pink or not but I've started bleeding a little again so I'm lost lol

I dont think there's a 'right' withdrawal bleed. Just like being on cerazette, some women have a regular bleed whilst others don't bleed at all. Brown blood suggests its just your body clearing itself as its old blood but you sound perfectly normal to me :)

Sorry I'm new to this. I stopped taking cilest 8th Dec (TTC) then had my withdrawal bleed from 13th-16th and only today and yesterday I've had like brown stringy discharge (I know tmi 😩) is this the start of AF or is it ovulation?? Is there any chance that I'm pregnant? Please help I'm so confused 🙈

Its possible, some people get pregnant without a withdrawal bleed or period so it can definitely happen if you've had a few weeks pill free.

Yeh that's my confusion too...this was the first sign of a bleed and had been off my pill with unprotected sex for 3 weeks...oh well well see in a few days if no more signs of AF I'll do another test

I've not had a pill free/ conception free/ breastfeeding free period in around 10 years. ...I have no idea how I should feel haha

This is just my own personal experiance, yours may be better.
I was always regular as clockwork, then went on the combined pill and that continued. I came off the combined pill, had a withdrawal bleed and fell pregnant straight away. Since having my little one I have been on cerezette (sp) I struggled with it for several months, spotting, awful skin etc. But eventually settled and had no periods. When I came off it it took over 2 months to have a proper period and when it comes it was awful. We were trying but had no success. It took 6 months to get into a normal cycle and now my cycle is 1 to 2 days shorter and I have pretty light periods (they used to be horrific). I had no idea that it would mess me up for so long. But I have seen stories on here where people's cycles have come back much sooner.
Good luck

Yeh I've heard some proper horror stories about it tbh! A year or two for things to return to normal etc :/ I was only on it 4 months so I'm hoping it hasn't effected my body to that extent...but we shall see...did you get a withdrawal bleed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->