TTC after chemical

zilla

Reaction score
Hello x

Does anyone here know how long it might take to O after a chemical pregnancy?
Currently CD38 with no O detected yet...

It can vary greatly, your body has just been though huge hormonal changes. Hopefully by 6 weeks, although some have to wait longer :(
There is a thread in the TTC after a Loss forum all about this if you are interested
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ov-after-mc-8bfps-so-far-list-page-291-a.html

I had a chemical pregnancy in December, and my cycle was 71 days long. I usually have long, irregular cycles anyway but it has never been that long. I'm hoping this cycle is not so long (well, if I don't fall pregnant!)

Hope your cycles are back to normal soon, I know how frustrating it is!

I had one and my period came right on time the next month. I don't know when I ovulated.

welcome back Zilla :) hope things get back to normal for you soon!

Thanks everyone.
Because of my PCOS, I took 9 months to O after giving birth to my son - really hope I don't have that sort of wait again!
I had a CP in November and O'd right on time.
Don't know what's taking so long this time!
After my last CP though, I took the pill for a week and then came off it and had the withdrawal bleed and O'd a couple of weeks after that - tempted to do that again just to "reset" my body again!
It's coming up for 6 weeks since my CP now and no sign of O :(

I've had one chemical pregnancy and one miscarriage, and both times I ovulated on CD 14 or 15, but it really depends on the woman. Apparently some will even ovulate less than a week after...

It's hard for me to say because I got pregnant the next month but I seem to have o'd on time the next month. A lot depends on when you loose the pregnancy, I had bleeding only one day late for af so I think my body just took it as af. If you were a week later it might take your body a lot longer to sort the hormones out. Hope it works out for you soon. Sorry for your loss, hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->