TTC after d&c (2nd loss)

octoberlove

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I had a d&c today. Feeling very empty and robbed. First pregnancy ended in MC at 6w5d, 11/12/13.

I thought we were blessed with our rainbow baby a few months later, saw the HB at 7w1d. DH and I went to my appt last Friday expecting to hear the HB at 11w1d. No HB, baby was measuring at 9w. No cramping or even the slightest bit of spotting. I had fairly bad nausea from 7-9 weeks and I WAS concerned when that went away so early. Turns out I was right to worry.

Anyway, d&c was this morning. The bleeding/cramping hasn't been bad at all thus far. I know a lot of people seem to recommend waiting a few cycles before trying again but I know I'm not going to be able to wait. My doctor and nurse said we could try again whenever we wanted, that the only benefit to waiting is so they can better date the pregnancy.

Have any of you conceived before AF after a d&c? Would it make sense to use opks at any point before AF arrives? I have no living children so i am truly terrified that this is going to keep happening. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->