TTC after depo and 35

rach7713

Reaction score
Hi ladies im new this site and was wondering if you could help me. I was on the depo for 9 years and it has took a year to get af back in to a proper cycle, I am now on month 7 of trying and was wondering if there were any other depo ladies out there that could give me some positive feedback. Im over 35 now so i know it will be a struggle......I have 2 daughters from a previous so ive been pg before?..........
Thanks ladies babydust to you all.....:thumbup:

Hi, I had depot for about 5 yrs a d have had 2 DD's since. It hasn't been easy but it is possible. Good luck x

hi i was on depo for quite a while on and off.i came off to try for my first dec 10 and got my period back nov 11.we tried for 10 months and i went for tests after 6mths as am 36.several cd 21 showed low progesterone and the gp said no ovulation but an ultra sound showed ov on a month i didnt have a blood test.my boyf went for sperm analysis which showed low motility.we gad an appt at the fertility clinic 2 wks ago but the wk before i got a bfp.not sure how it all happened as i didnt get anything on opk.so long story short keep trying.i think depo is evil and just takes forever to get out of ur system.best of luck.x

thanks so much for all your replys i just got to keepgoing then ladies xxx

OMG when I saw this thread and opened it I thought it was one that I started a few months ago.
I was on depo and got my last shot Dec 2011. I was waiting and waiting to O or for AF to come and it wasn't.
Finally I got my bfp on August 5th, but I had never gotten AF, so I must have caught that first egg.
It didn't end well but I am ttc again. Good luck and just have faith............

I will also suggest and totally up to you, but go see an RE - their ONLY focus in medicine is to get women pregnant, and seeing you are 35 and been trying for over 6 months, they will help and if you have good insurance it may even be covered or partly covered.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->