Ttc after depo injection...

Sbrown180187

Reaction score
Hi I was due my next injection on the 1st of October but decided against it, I've read so many mixed reviews on conceiving after stopping it now I'm regretting ever having it at all! My partner and I have been having a lot of erm fun lol since the day the injection was due and I know it's a long shot to conceive straight away but it would be good to hear some other ladies experiences with this please xxx

It took 4 years after only one depo shot for me to start ovulating and finally get pregnant with my second , but I was also diagnosed with PCOS . I hope your fertility bounces back quicker then mine did.

Hi I was on depo for 4 years , it took 6 months to get my period back and am now on my 4th cycle TTC . You could be one of the lucky ones though :) good luck

I had 3 shots last year, then went on the pill and stopped in june, had no af while on pill and im still waiting, good luck hun xxx

Thanks for your replies ladies! I'm soooo regretting ever having the first shot I started last April, I really hope things move along quickly hate being in limbo :-( xxx

My partners sister said it took her 11 months coming off injection (only two cycles off the pill)
I was on it for 2 years took me two years to get bfp I'm so highly against injection now def support the pill as I got preg first month off it ended in chemical sadly and can't try this cycle due to SO being away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->