ttc after depo provera

ange30

Reaction score
has anyone got pregnant after being on this , heard so many bad stories about it x

my cousin on it 2 years not had period for year went doc went on pill had period then had another lasted 2 weeks now her period gone not had one since dec went bk on pill but my mates cousin got preg on the injection are you having period??

i last had my shot in october , my periods started back in jan , then feb and had last period in march so im hoping im getting back to having regular cycles x

sounds like your fine to me my cousin doing preg test i said you cant be preg without period getting neg test but guess its up to her how longs your cycle??

period normally lasts 3 to 4 days

I went on it for 3 rounds. The first month was fine, then I bleed everyday for the next two rounds as they said the bleed would stop after next shot. So I had a period everyday for 6 months!:growlmad:

Then when it was supposed to have been out of my system and we TTC it took about four months to ovulate again and get pg (MC Jan 2011)

But it really screwed up my cycles. I personally will NEVER go back on it. But it is possible to get a BFP after Depo.

I had heard a lot of horror stories about it too, sadly I only heard them after I had Depo and wondering why things were so terrible for me :nope:

hi i was on depo before having my dd . it took 8months before my cycles were anywhere near regular , roughly took 11months ttc after my cylces got back on track x

i was on it for 9 years

been off it and ttc for 16 months now it is the devils drug it should come with a strong warning or not given to anyone unless they have already had children

My last depo shot was May 2010. I was NTNP up until January 2011 and I have been going full throttle since then. With my other children I was able to become pregnant really fast but it seems this darn shot has screwed up my cycles. Hopefully we'll get pregnant soon!!

i was on it for 9 years

been off it and ttc for 16 months now it is the devils drug it should come with a strong warning or not given to anyone unless they have already had children

How long did it take until you got pregnant after the depo shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->