Ttc after depo

new2this

Reaction score
I had my one and only depo shot on 7th August 2009 (nearly 17 weeks ago) and I didnt return for another as I want to have another baby. I have had no bleeding or spotting anytime during or after depo. Its now a month since I missed my depo shot and still no period. I went to holland & barret and explained to the lady my situation, she recommended I try Dong Quai I took 2 tablets one day and the following morning I had light pink when i wiped then nothing since. I have taken x2 hpt and they haveboth been negative. What was this pink and has anyone had experience of Dong Quai??

No experience of Dong Quai, sorry. I had depo some years ago and bled continuously throughout and had messed up periods afterwards for a long time. It messes with you for months afterwards even after only one shot (I only had two and had cystitis from hormones for two years afterwards). I'm sure in time your periods will settle. I ahve found homeopathy to be very helpful with hormonal linked things, particularly sepia, you could give that a try though seeing a qualified homeopath would be more specific to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->