TTC after ectopic or m/c

magot

Cautiously expecting
Reaction score
I had an ectopic pregnancy treated with methotrexate in January. It was my first pregnancy & took us 2 months to conceive.

I am wanting to know from people who have had either miscarriage or ectopic, or perhaps u haven't but no sum1 who has - I want to know when u started trying again how long did it take u in comparison to ur first pregnancy?

Thank you

Hi

I had a ectopic which i had tube removed also beg feb. The doc has told me to wait 3mths before trying again.... i have researched etc and decided that i can not wait this long. it took us around 2yrs to conceive with BFP on the 4th round of clomid.

I have just had AF now CD 8 (which arrived D25 post op) we have decided to track this months ov and try naturel etc. Although rightly or wrongly i have also decided to use my previous script for clomid next cycle. I figure what can the docs say if it works?!
I know i prob should wait for scar tissue etc to heal, however i just can not get over the fact that my live baby was removed just because it slept in the wrong place. I am desperate to be pregnant again, not to replace the little one that could have been but to take my mind of what could have been, im sick of lookng at other preg ppl and im desperate for our forever baby... i hope all this stress will not hinder... im hoping i wont have to wait another 2yrs for the next BFP!!

Good luck.... has your doc said anything abour how long you should wait??? I dont know much about methotrexate, do you have to wait a couple mths before you TTC so that it leaves your system?

Take Care. x

I had an ectopic pregnancy in Nov 2010 ,lost right tube. Dr advised no reason not to start trying again as long as I felt ready. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->